SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw ROTJ again yesterday and noticed that the base of the chair rotates along with the chair. Does the SSC chair do the same or is it only the chair that rotates?

Oh the Throne rotates like a dream. That is of course because they break all the time at the base. Thanks to SS foam design for that. :pfft:

743pv7l.jpg

So, the base doesn't rotate with the chair then. Unless it's already broken and glued back. :yess:

It's too expensive for me as it is anyway, maybe I'm the lucky one..

Last edited:
This is one of those sculpt where no picture can do this justice. Hes on my desk in the perfect light even with out the flash off it just don't look the same.

Very cool! Without flash he looks fantastic!

As I already said many times in ROTJ the Emperor is never in full light like all other characters, he always has a bit of shadow covering his face from different angles. That is why he is hard to capture in photographs.

This is one of those sculpt where no picture can do this justice. Hes on my desk in the perfect light even with out the flash off it just don't look the same.

:goodpost: :yess:

Looking good mate. :clap

Very cool! Without flash he looks fantastic!

As I already said many times in ROTJ the Emperor is never in full light like all other characters, he always has a bit of shadow covering his face from different angles. That is why he is hard to capture in photographs.

Yeah I agree with that. The figure is just like his real life counterpart.

I hope I'll pick up some commissions to paint this one. Great sculpt!

Well I will be picking up both head sculpts so I will need them painted Mikey. Would I just click on your link for more info as to what you do? thanks.

Also I know it is a different figure but technically it is the same character, :pfft: -

Bow down to the Sith ruler. :rock

I've always been angry at myself for missing out on this guy. He's my number #1 1/6 figure to get still. Hope I can find one before Vader ships out. What are the price ranges he goes for now? I know I can find the throne for $299 or both as a set for $500 on eBay. Found The Emperor for about $199. Is that a good price? The Throne is the one that goes for the most. Not sure if those prices are reasonable or not. Would like to know guys thanks!

I've always been angry at myself for missing out on this guy. He's my number #1 1/6 figure to get still. Hope I can find one before Vader ships out. What are the price ranges he goes for now? I know I can find the throne for $299 or both as a set for $500 on eBay. Found The Emperor for about $199. Is that a good price? The Throne is the one that goes for the most. Not sure if those prices are reasonable or not. Would like to know guys thanks!

Probably no use to you buddy but he usually ranges from £120-£190, UK based.

Getting him and the throne for between £350-£400 would be a fair price.

I actually got both for around £120, best deal I ever did. Good luck in your search mate.

Probably no use to you buddy but he usually ranges from £120-£190, UK based.

Getting him and the throne for between £350-£400 would be a fair price.

I actually got both for around £120, best deal I ever did. Good luck in your search mate.

Not from UK but the that is a great deal indeed congrats! I need to find both. I'll keep searching for sure.

Back