SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not from UK but the that is a great deal indeed congrats! I need to find both. I'll keep searching for sure.

No problem mate it was just a rough idea of what he goes for over here. I'm sure you will get them both and for a good price with a little bit of looking around and patience.

No problem mate it was just a rough idea of what he goes for over here. I'm sure you will get them both and for a good price with a little bit of looking around and patience.

For sure man thanks again! Will keep searching til I have both.

Just been farting around on photo bucket with my Emperor photos -

One more - (sort of looks like Death himself here.)

Last edited:
Awesome figure. I managed to pick up the exclusive on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to open him. Yes, Im waiting to open him when Lord Vader arrives. Double joy on that day.

I managed to get the throne without selling off my kidneys, now I'm going for the imperator himself. I think he looks borderline benign with that sculpt, but every now and then someone takes a picture like above where he looks quite evil.

I was going with one of those "home made" sculpts that are for sale, but I can't make up my mind. I bought a sidious head the other day so I have something until I do.

How different are the robes for the Sidious version and the emperor? I have the Hasbro robe waiting, but I guess the Sidious robe is attainable where the emperor robe isn't as easy to get.

I managed to get the throne without selling off my kidneys, now I'm going for the imperator himself. I think he looks borderline benign with that sculpt, but every now and then someone takes a picture like above where he looks quite evil.

I was going with one of those "home made" sculpts that are for sale, but I can't make up my mind. I bought a sidious head the other day so I have something until I do.

How different are the robes for the Sidious version and the emperor? I have the Hasbro robe waiting, but I guess the Sidious robe is attainable where the emperor robe isn't as easy to get.

I have both SSC Emperor/Sidious-Chancellor two pack and the robes on all three are different.

Obviously if you are after a particular look then you will need to get hold off the appropriate robes but if screen accuracy is not your thing then you could bash what you like.

The emperor remains one of my favorite Sideshow 1:6 figures.

Still my best to date.

Awesome figure. I managed to pick up the exclusive on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to open him. Yes, Im waiting to open him when Lord Vader arrives. Double joy on that day.

Fantastic purchase mate. :yess:

I just got the regular a few years back but I did get a recast of the 'exclusive' head last year which is nice. The paint is fabulous but is not the same colour as the SSC head but with the hood up it doesn't matter.

Back