Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

AVENGERS Hulk Maquette

Marvel The Avengers Assemble Movie Making Of and Hulk Maquette Legacy Effects?

[ame]https://youtu.be/KgDeS2ybppY[/ame]

Fana Collec!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring it on, this gotta be at least $500, but it's huge and it's hulk.

This will never beat the original Hulk PF but it still looks great

Not digging the seven toes though. what's up with that

Man, I WANT THIS. My guess is $700 but 1K is possible. I think 1K is the max I would go on this. Any higher and it would really be a stretch for me. Being that iron man and war machine were around $500 from legacy and this guy is way beefier, $700 is my best guess. Still, at $700, he will be worth much more after selling out whereas at 1K he may not sell out immediately. Either way, must buy for me!

edit: i actually like this better than the original Hulk PF. Though the original is awesome, I was never a huge fan of the face. This one just looks meaner and more hulk to me. Can't wait!

Man, I WANT THIS. My guess is $700 but 1K is possible. I think 1K is the max I would go on this. Any higher and it would really be a stretch for me. Being that iron man and war machine were around $500 from legacy and this guy is way beefier, $700 is my best guess. Still, at $700, he will be worth much more after selling out whereas at 1K he may not sell out immediately. Either way, must buy for me!

There's no way that this is going to sale for a $1000 out the gate. Even with the Legacy name attached. I seriously doubt it will come close to $700. $500 for the WM, but that bad boy had light up features. I could see it being about the same as WM considering it's Hulk.

Son of a _____. Why does Legacy have to put there name on this!!!! Damn it! It's going to be over $800+ for this now!!

Cool and huge. Yep it'll cost a fortune but looks fantastic. Scale does not look 1:4 from the pics. So 1:4 or fail :).

I'll have to see the movie before I will even consider it. Highly doubt I'll cough up 1k for it. Looks too close to the PF that I already own. No point in getting another. But $500-600 sounds reasonable.

Did i miss something or is this just speculation as the whether or not this will get released, cuz i thought that this was just a production model for filming or as concept art?

Back