Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sour grapes here. I just don't like the original PF and I have seen a lot if Kirby hulks and none that looked like his face and hands where melting.

I think Cap will be the only Avenger I need in 1/4 scale (thank God.) I'm very interested to see what Hot Toys does though, especially seeing how awesome Jake Sully turned out.

It looks really great! I probably won't be pre-ordering, but like other Legacy pieces I'm sure this will be top notch.

I am thinking $700ish. This is bulkier than Ironman, but doesn't contain lights and is an easier paint app. However, Sideshow has been cranking up their prices so I wouldn't put it past them to charge 1k for this.
I actually like this better than the original Hulk PF. Though the original is awesome, I was never a huge fan of the face. This one just looks meaner and more hulk to me. Can't wait!
My thoughts exactly. This new statue looks perfect...except the extra toes?

I dig this new statue, but I sense a lot of sour grapes here from folks who don't own the first PF and/or who have never heard of Jack Kirby.
I could have ordered the original Hulk PF when it was originally released and passed because I didn't like his 'Jack Kirby' retro, short-bus face. I don't think this has anything to do with "sour grapes" and it has more to do with some people simply like the angrier Hulk look. I could easily afford the original PF Hulk if I wanted but have no interest.

Looks good so far, but i'm saving my 'comic book adaption movie' money for The Amazing Spider-Man PF
In 1/5th scale? I KID, I KID!

Last edited:
It looks great. It's great to be able to see a steady shot of the Hulk from the film. He will smash many things from the looks of it.

As I compare body types does this Avengers Hulk look kinda chubby next to the Incredible Hulk version or is it just me?

Back