Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not 1/5 scale :lol

this is true.... I have the 1/5 scale comiquette and he is bigger then that.... I also have King Hulk and he is as large as him.... New Pf Hulk is a bit bigger but hunched over.

He is true 1/4 scale as far as I can tell.

np5k05.jpg

hulk-iron-man.JPG

Last edited:
yea, scale is fine as far as movie accuracy goes.

Yea, just a personal opinion ;) still, for me the statue looks way too small when surrounded by the other PF's...i just want my movie Hulk bigger hence why i opted for the ECC version...i just hope i'm not complaining about him being TOO BIG once he arrives :lol :lol

Not to take anything away from the Sideshow Maquette which is still a nice piece and i was sad to see mine go :( but i felt that the ECC Hulk just ticked every box in regards to what i wanted for my movie Hulk statue....size, presence, detail and most importantly, the wow factor! I can imagine if you put both statues in the same room which would be the one that most collectors would be drawn to?

Yea, just a personal opinion ;) still, for me the statue looks way too small when surrounded by the other PF's...i just want my movie Hulk bigger hence why i opted for the ECC version...i just hope i'm not complaining about him being TOO BIG once he arrives :lol :lol

Not to take anything away from the Sideshow Maquette which is still a nice piece and i was sad to see mine go :( but i felt that the ECC Hulk just ticked every box in regards to what i wanted for my movie Hulk statue....size, presence, detail and most importantly, the wow factor! I can imagine if you put both statues in the same room which would be the one that most collectors would be drawn to?

I would go to the Maquette because I hate the mop on the ECC one... Lol

$500 1/4 sideshow hulk vs a $2500 ecc 1/3

ill stick to my 1/4 and keep the extra $2000 :)

:lol

I don't hate the hair that much... I don't really like the pose... the sculpt is a bit hidden from a front shot, Because he is punching at you its hard to see either of his arms... It also looks a little off standing alone... If he is punching like that he seems to be in need of something to punch.

It will look awesome in someone's room just for sheer size alone.

$500 1/4 sideshow hulk vs a $2500 ecc 1/3

ill stick to my 1/4 and keep the extra $2000 :)

Boooooooooo to you guys!!!! :lol :lol fair play guys :) the Maquette is still an awesome piece, can't take that away ;)

:lol

I don't hate the hair that much... I don't really like the pose... the sculpt is a bit hidden from a front shot, Because he is punching at you its hard to see either of his arms... It also looks a little off standing alone... If he is punching like that he seems to be in need of something to punch.

It will look awesome in someone's room just for sheer size alone.

Yea bro, i think there are a few cool display angles where the ECC Hulk just looks incredible! I'm still figuring out where the heck this 50KG goliath is going to go! :horror

02de2cb20b5e8ebac8eb60414feadc56.jpg

SS is still too small for me.

ECC Hulk will destroy all other Hulks before it, just as the Iron Studios Mark 43 destroyed the other IM maquettes (Until XM/IA release their HBs).

Can anyone that have this statue, confirm me if this statue fits in a besta with glass?

I have question the same in the Apocalypse PF theme cause, I am thinking about buy these 2.

Many thanks in advance

689B9CD9-7080-48DB-AD5E-6EB031EE70E3.jpeg

Hi friend

Many thanks for your response, I have see this photo that, looks like a Besta but, I am not sure

Can anyone that have this statue, confirm me if this statue fits in a besta with glass?

I have question the same in the Apocalypse PF theme cause, I am thinking about buy these 2.

Many thanks in advance

mine is in a besta with glass currently. He has to be facing the side though.

Back