Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it has been opened you'd think they were aware of the issue.

the fact that the seller most defn saw that issue and didn't mention it already tells me the seller is incompetent. That would be impossible to miss.

I'll give that shot since the warm soapy water didn't work :(

just make sure you don't mention to the seller you tried to remove the mark with anything. That will void any paypal dispute if it comes to that.

The seller ended up refunding me $100, I felt that was fair..... I'm sure I can find someone to fix it for that... Although to be honest the way I'm going to pose him you won't see the mark on his arm anyways... So I'm in no rush to fix it...

Talking about recasts .... Not a fan I'll take the Real Mcoy thank you..
4a41b5f795de94df8f97a61bd455a37b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this beast really only 18 pounds? Seems like the base alone would weigh that much.

If this statue can made of heavier, it will be grail, but it's much lighter then I thought, I was very disappoint with it, feels like plastic when you hold hiim.

Got mine today!

2A9A1E19-0CAB-4A10-AEBA-305379742215_zpsfk7izito.jpg

3B5CC30C-5768-4FEA-85DC-2BA0AA11ED5C_zps4zq6yb9w.jpg

87D76F33-AC00-4F85-BCF7-EE5B02B18B83_zpspdzro0mk.jpg

Congrats and great photos...

This is a very underrated piece IMO... People are put off by open edition size and hollow cast. However this has presence. It could be painted just a tad better otherwise its perfect. I would have a hard time parting with it if I could only have one hulk. I might even choose this one over my others if I had to. With overhead lighting it's perfect.

If this statue can made of heavier, it will be grail, but it's much lighter then I thought, I was very disappoint with it, feels like plastic when you hold hiim.

Why would polystone feel like plastic, the fact that it's hollow doesn't change its texture.
And unless you display a piece on top of a scale the weight doesn't make a difference at all! In fact, I prefer the light ones as they are much easier to move!

And unless you display a piece on top of a scale the weight doesn't make a difference at all! In fact, I prefer the light ones as they are much easier to move
AMEN!!!

I have this piece and it's awesome in every aspects!!! I also have the "vintage" Iron Man Mark 1 Maquette from 2008 that weights a TON and I hate having to move it. This Hulk is huge and massive but much more fun to move and switch place for photoshoots or else.

So personnally, as long as the piece looks good, don't care for it being lightweight.

Anyone who who has seen this in person and says it's rubbish because it's light and has no number must be mad :lol

I also have, and love, the mark I and agree that piece is a nightmare to display. I can only put him in the bottom of my cabinets as I wouldn't trust any shelf for his weight.

Why would polystone feel like plastic, the fact that it's hollow doesn't change its texture.
And unless you display a piece on top of a scale the weight doesn't make a difference at all! In fact, I prefer the light ones as they are much easier to move!

No kidding... I dust my display room once a month. it's nice to when a large piece is lighter. I really dread moving pieces like Skaar, King Hulk, and even Batman.... Superman use to be a pain but I put on a cloth cape so now it is much easier. I had the original Grail Hulk and that was a pain also.

I actually think King Hulk and Batman are two of the bigger pains (even more so then the OG hulk) due to Batman's awkward balance and King Hulk's height.

It always amuses me when people say they feel they are getting more of their money's worth when the statue is heavier. Really, I didn't know they are selling these by the pound. With this logic, they are really ripping people off by selling these newer, slimmer, lighter TVs

Back