Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably a stupid question but what is a recast? Did they get the mold somehow or find a way to mold something around the existing statue?

You'd be surprised how easy it is to make a mold. Really all you need is the statue some thin plastic in the right size a little hot glue and a bucket of easymold sillicone mold. After that you just pour self setting resin into it and done. Instant replica.

Seeing bootlegs always frustrates me. Hearing someone defend it, slowly starts to piss me off because of the implications it has overall giving support to a knockoff. Seeing it just makes me mad because that **** is fake!

Seeing bootlegs always frustrates me. Hearing someone defend it, slowly starts to piss me off because of the implications it has overall giving support to a knockoff. Seeing it just makes me mad because that **** is fake!

I see people brag all the time about buying recasts all the time on Facebook like its no big deal :slap

I see people brag all the time about buying recasts all the time on Facebook like its no big deal :slap

I have spat on a few people recently and the response is always ALWAYS about $. I can even argue because others rally to them and I'm over there like
tumblr_llc57dms0v1qdeyqk.gif

There is an ENTIRE FB page basically centered around recasts... There are some are original works and kits... but SO many recasts. Anyone who speaks out is INSTANTLY banned.

This is still on my "hope to find cheap" list. Need him for my Avengers PF shelf.

When did this go to WL?

they must be planning to stop production because if you do a search inside sideshows website it doesnt come up. I can find it via google. Maybe they think they should put this beast to bed. It had a good run. Its still very nice even compared against other more modern hulk statues.

Back