THING PF ARRIVING IN 5-7 DAYS for USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I used my reward points on my exclusive so I'll be keeping him no matter what or all of my points will be wasted.

Here's hoping the exclusive is a whole lot better!!

:duff

If it were cheaper I would consider buying and repainting it...but for that price...It's absolutely not worth it :monkey4

Well, I used my reward points on my exclusive so I'll be keeping him no matter what or all of my points will be wasted.

Here's hoping the exclusive is a whole lot better!!

:duff

Don't hold your breath.

I like it!
I think the pictures just don't show the whole potential. The flash falsifies the impression a lot.

:rotfl:rotfl

There are cameras attached to everything these days. Cell phones, computers, heck....I think you could even buy a pen or a shoelace with a camera attached to it. They even put digital cameras in little kid toys that cost like 20 bucks. :lol

I say, before you buy a $400 collectible it should be mandatory that you own a camera first. Priorities! :lol

Stain on Things Crotch area of his pants:
thingsowndressing.jpg

Looks Like Thing Forgot to shake before he pulled up his pants.:rotfl:lol:chew

Sorry for the blurry photos...

NO FLASH
DSCN6233.jpg

NO FLASH/NATURAL LIGHT (BEHIND)
DSCN6234.jpg

NO FLASH/NATURAL LIGHT
DSCN6235.jpg

"PARTY/INDOOR SCENE" FLASH
DSCN6236.jpg

"PROFILE SCENE" FLASH
DSCN6237.jpg

DSCN6238.jpg

HAND - WITH FLASH
DSCN6239.jpg

HAND - NO FLASH
DSCN6242.jpg

I like the statue, but not enough for 325 plus shipping fees from SideShow.

I'll wait and get him when he's cheaper on the 2nd market. I saved some money on the Hulk PF that way, and if I can do that with him, I sure as heck can do the same with the Thing Ex.

Personallly I like the natural light no flash picture a lot. I am off the fence too and plan to at least let my exclusive ship.

Back