TOY ANXIETY'S 1st ANNUAL CUSTOM 12" ZOMBIE ACTION FIGURE CONTEST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a final reminder of the upcoming DEADline. There's only 4 days left to post your custom Zombie entries. At Midnight, the night of October 24th, we'll post a Contest Closed message. All qualifying entries must be posted before this time. We hope to see more by then, and thanks to all who participate!

I never thought that I would ever do a zombie but I figured if I'm going to do one it would have to be this.

3.Celebrity Zombie: Zombie Jones

zj1.jpg

zj2.jpg

zj3.jpg

zj4.jpg

zj5.jpg

zj6.jpg

zj7.jpg

zj8.jpg

Ron

Last edited:
The added benefit of that Indy is that zombies are something that I could see Indy encountering in his career. Very well done figure!

Tonight's the night, all entries must be posted before Midnight (Arizona time). At that time there will be a cut off post, and no submissions will qualify if posted after that point. We have a selection of about 5 people that will be reviewing all submissions posted in our Sideshow and OneSixth Forum threads and voting on their favorites. The winners will be announced no later than Friday October 30th. Thanks all you Zombie Freaks, and good luck to the entrants!

:lol.............that pencil in the head cracks me up ........I LOVE IT. he does have that professor vibe for sure. great job BM.

Deadline snuck up on me like a silent zomb. I thought I had another week. :(

pretty nice.... I see you finally found a use for that hole left in the ornament's head...

I'm workin on mine as we speak. Custom head sculpt and paintjob. No christmas ornaments involved...

:lol That is wrong on so many levels! I think we have a winner. If I hadn't already posted mine I wouldn't have even bothered.

And thanks for the kind words about mine everyone. And yes, I'm glad I was able to come up with a reason for the holes in the top of his head. I still don't know why there were two.

Back