TOY ANXIETY'S 1st ANNUAL CUSTOM 12" ZOMBIE ACTION FIGURE CONTEST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...aaaannd, times up. Thanks once again for all who participated and for those who supported the contest even if they were unable to raise the dead. Let's put these fresh zombies in a holding pen until Friday the 30th when the winners will be announced. Keep 'em happy with some healthy doses of brains, and they should be content. Then they can be freed just in time to terrorize the neighborhood on Halloween night. ZOMBIES ROCK!!! :drool:rock2

awesome stuff andy..................i couldnt quite picture what you were attempting until you posted & def hit a somewhat sick/gory homerun...........:lol.

mucho props for posting that custom.....

ya sicko............:rotfl

Sorry guys, we're going to have to bust your intense anticipation for the winners announcement. A couple of our voters have not submitted yet, and we have a tie in the original category, and a very close race in the Nazi category. We're going to extend the deadline for the voters until tomorrow evening as if a week wasn't already enough. Thank you for your patience!
Toy Anxiety

OK, we can't get this tie broken, so we're going to need your help with voting in the Original category. Please click here to vote for your favorite. You'll have to scroll down a bit past all the adds as this is a free poll site. You may also review all entries in the original category by going to our Photobucket album here. We'll keep the voting going through Sunday, and announce all winners at midnight. Sorry for the delay guys, but we want to get a solid winner.

POS WEBSITE!!! I swear, I'm cursed with getting the results from this contest. Try this newly set up poll. Aaaarrggggg BRAAAINNSS! Oh crap, now I'm turning into a zombie.

Also, PLEASE be honest and vote only once per person. Thanks!

These poll results are playing out very interestingly. It seems every 30 minutes or so a new vote comes in for the NYPD Cop. Hmmm.

OK, well the poll didn't seem to work out so well, so we can all ignore those results. Should not have gone that direction, and never will again. We're calling it. We got a couple more people locally to put in their votes, and using the tally we had before the poll, the tie is broken. Therefore, the following are the winners in the 3 categories of Zombies:

Celebrity - By a landslide, Zombie Jones by Hemble. (Sideshow Freaks Forum) We had hoped to see many more entries in this category, but regardless, it would likely have been difficult to top this one.

Nazi - Mollins won by 1 vote. (Sideshow Freaks Forum) This categorie's rules stated that the closer to the zombies featured in Call of Duty World at Wars Zombies levels, the more likely it could win. While none of the entries closely matched the game, Mollins' captures the essence of the game in the pose and paint.

Original - The Groom by Delfire. (One Sixth Warriors Forum) A tough category with so many great entries, many of you put in a lot of effort into your creations, and it was enjoyable to see them.

Congratulations guys! You'll get a PM with details about claiming your prize.

Thanks to all who participated and supported this contest. We look forward to doing this again (with some revisions) next Halloween.

congrats to the winners...........especially for 2 of our freak members....:banana

good call on nixing the poll..............looked a little skewed....:cool:

hope next go around more freaks will jump on board like the good ole' days of the freak challenges.

Wooooh, I'm happy I've won :D

And congrats to the other winners also :)

Last edited:
Back