Uchiha Sasuke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would love all members of the akatsuki hope this guy plans on selling them

Hachibi TO!!!!

hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori.png

He just came to show off and leave us all wanting one knowing we'll never get one. :monkey2 :wink1:

is he selling those?

would love all members of the akatsuki hope this guy plans on selling them

I believe he is... I think...

moviefei said:
A collector in Hong Kong has been concerned about this I [heart very excited grateful],
Sasuke is also very fond of this image.
Price 900USD made him such a special Sasuke image.
This figure is very poor due to special reasons mass production was not intended to produce.
Also very grateful to you like my production support ~~~~~
My character will make future efforts to create several limited edition, collector for the players to bring pleasure ~ ~ ~

Dude is this going to bve for sale omg this is awesome. Send me a link so i can freakin order this.

ITs about freaking time, i hope this guy comes back to see if we can order these becuase medicom is taking to long to make figure's from this awesome show. They made figures from evagelion or whatever anyway i really want these.

I know right dude, you gotta let me know if your selling these sexy figures.

i need to know is he really going to sell those that pein looks crazy dead on

i need to know is he really going to sell those that pein looks crazy dead on

Yeah that Pain looks awesome! i pm'd him asking if he was going to be selling any and no reply so i'm guessing not. :monkey2

In a way i wish i'd never seen these now cos i'll never own one. :thud:

*Dynamic Entry*

This Sasuke figure looks amazing! I love the detail on the snakes! And I love the sleek look of the face.

JIRAYA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave

Jiraiya would be f'n awesome!!!

But I also think it would be awesome to see my favorite...KANKURO! :rock

BTW: This Pain is looking great!
646E216EE4511010EC34DCBB71E4377F.jpg

Yeah Kankuro would be sweet and i'd love them to do Kak ashi & Gaara but we could go on forever this show has way too many cool characters.

Had to space his name cos K aka is blocked out :lol

Back