Uchiha Sasuke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm ready to throw down 200 bones for that complete full size figure of Pain.

Very impressive works, even if I'm not particularly a fan of Naruto anymore. I stopped reading at chapter 90 something. :lol

Damn, does that mean looking at that Sasuke figure is a spoiler?

I wish we knew but the guy probaly doesnt understand what we are saying since he is chinese but i really want some of these figure's.

yes he told me he will post in here when the figures are done . he is going to make a few i think it will be enough for all of us

Omg ask him if he is going to make a naruto i would pay out the ass for a sage mode naruto, how are you contacting him ?

yes he told me he will post in here when the figures are done . he is going to make a few i think it will be enough for all of us

how much?

Yeah, ask him if he is doing more shippudden characters.

yeah , lucky i know a little chinese XD i asked him the same question , and he answer me but im trying to translate it.... wait a sec

As i understand , hes figures are pretty accepted , and he is happy of making a few more , he really like to make figures ... thats good news guys XD , he told me something about yahiko i didnt understand but well , maybe naruto will be next :)

man reading chinese is hard , and google translator sucks ...

price will be posted when the figures are completed.

Do you know how many he will make becuase i want that sasuke and pein and possibly a naruto. You can't have sasuke without naruto. So is he only making one of each figure ?

sasuke is sold out , we have to wait until he post the price in here so we can buy pein...

How do you know sasuke is sold out, And how many does he make ? is it just one of each figure.

this is the translated message : Now Sasuke figure sold out. Now sold one to a blood round the eyes. Or you can look forward to the creation of the image of Payne

and this is the other message : Penn creative production which is currently, I will limit production of several out of us all! Thank you for your attention. Hope that Penn's creation can bring you better.

i think this means he is creating a few ....

Hope he creates about a 100 and i hope he creates a sage mode naruto and a regular sasuke.

Back