Uchiha Sasuke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, i have checked with the seller as well.
According to seller, the sellig price for each figure is between USD800 - USD990.

As for sasuke, he wont be making it anymore. :dunno
If not, i will definitely get it from him too. :yess:

I believe pein should complete within 2-3 weeks, but looking at the selling price of each figure. It really bothers me.. :monkey2

hehe well thats expensive! so its confirmed he is going to make a few peins right ?

According to seller, the sellig price for each figure is between USD800 - USD990.

I believe pein should complete within 2-3 weeks, but looking at the selling price of each figure. It really bothers me.. :monkey2

Holy crap why is he selling these for so high ? it should atleast be 200 or 150 usd at best. Man these figure's are awesome but they aren't worth a 900 price tag. Dammit i really want some naruto figure's in 1/6 scale.

Holy crap why is he selling these for so high ? it should atleast be 200 or 150 usd at best. Man these figure's are awesome but they aren't worth a 900 price tag. Dammit i really want some naruto figure's in 1/6 scale.

Yeah man waaaaaaay too high! shame would have loved one but not at that price. :monkey2

Well, don't customs usually go for a premium price? It's usually only a guy or two working on it, not a whole factory of people that can mass produce for reasonable prices.

Yea o well it was nice while it lasted, man i really wanted some decent naruto figure's to.

Can you please ask again when he is not on drugs. thanks. :1-1:

Haha yea your not gonna get any buissness from american's with prices like that. We aren't all rich ya know.

sony vaio netbook & tippman paintball tpx handgun or a pain figure ?? ill think ill keep the first choice hehe

Hello everyone. Yes, I have to agree with you guys that the figure is too expensive.. I wouldnt mind if its around 250 to 300.... -_-""

By the way, pein (limited to 10pcs only) is ready but the price is USD 850.

pein1-1.jpg

pein2-1.jpg

Figure Feature:
The shoulders of each model was refitted.
The body with black nails.
Rotating eyeballs.
Wearing zero ring.
Tooth-type necklace.
Detachable shoes.

Seller wont be making sasuke anymore. So.. no point asking. But he might make naruto.?

I would buy one ,but the price is not woth it. He would do more buissness with american's if his prices were like hot toys prices.

I would buy one ,but the price is not woth it. He would do more buissness with american's if his prices were like hot toys prices.

Yeah at that price i'm sure he's going to have these sat around for a long time.

Hello everyone. Yes, I have to agree with you guys that the figure is too expensive.. I wouldnt mind if its around 250 to 300.... -_-""

By the way, pein (limited to 10pcs only) is ready but the price is USD 850.

pein1-1.jpg

pein2-1.jpg

Figure Feature:
The shoulders of each model was refitted.
The body with black nails.
Rotating eyeballs.
Wearing zero ring.
Tooth-type necklace.
Detachable shoes.

Seller wont be making sasuke anymore. So.. no point asking. But he might make naruto.?

Simply Amazing!!! I think the price is right for a full custom figure of this level of detail. It will sell out for sure. I tried going to the sellers site but it seems like its down.

Back