Uchiha Sasuke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW: This Pain is looking great!
646E216EE4511010EC34DCBB71E4377F.jpg

need more info.....now!

Hello, everybody ~ ~ ~
Thank you for your attention and support, I'm trying to create the image of Payne, and several of them will be limited. Hope to give you ~ ~
English not good to use online translation, there are inaccuracies, please understand.^_^!!!

Hello, everybody ~ ~ ~
Thank you for your attention and support, I'm trying to create the image of Payne, and several of them will be limited. Hope to give you ~ ~
English not good to use online translation, there are inaccuracies, please understand.^_^!!!

moviefei how much would they run? pm price

Hello, everybody ~ ~ ~

Please tell me how much you want for a pein, and a sasuke. I will surely pay for these up the butt lol. Pm me the price aswell.

Yeah Kankuro would be sweet and i'd love them to do Kak ashi & Gaara but we could go on forever this show has way too many cool characters.

Had to space his name cos K aka is blocked out :lol

One miracle at a time, we are lucky enough that we got a sasuke and a pein, but i want a sage mode naruto aswell. lol im already demading.:clap

Payne has not completed at present writing, there are scenes of creation, will be available with the following figures. So prices have not yet identified!
Please pay attention to this ~ ~ ~ ~ With the progress I will create a new post ~ ~ Thank you

So you are selling these . Let me know how much your selling sasuke and pein when he's done .

wow im new in this forum !! i want that pein .... ..... :( .... SOMEONE can tell me an aprox price of that figures ????? thnx

Last edited:
Unfortunatly this guy wont come back and tell us what the price is. I really want one though.

yeah , he is interested in selling a few ... but he is chinese and he cant understand very well the english so its kind of hard to comunicate with him..... i expect him to post in here his updates and tell us when to buy , because now he is selling some eyeballs of the sharingan. they r pretty well made $50 buck each , but i am more the statue , figure kind of collector hope he can updates us and make naruto sage mode or other great naruto character , he is really a skilled crafter and i would love collecting all of his figures.....:lecture

Yes and since medicom seems to overlook making figure's of the most popular anime i would by quality figure's from anybody. The update on pein looks awesome. I did see his eyeballs and im thinking what he is doing is trying to make more figure's before he sells which is good.

I really want that sasuke and a pein. Cant wait to see what else he does.

Yes , its hard to find good quality figures of naruto , the best of them are the ones made by megahouse , and of course the toynami statues are the Holy Grail , toynami figures are not that well made they feel cheap... its good to know medicom is making ones :yess:, and of course that pein he is making is just a prototype , he is really a perfeccionist and want to make him even better so he is working for us , when he is finished he will duplicate the figure and sell it . so i better start saving for it :mwaha

Yes and since medicom seems to overlook making figure's of the most popular anime i would by quality figure's from anybody. The update on pein looks awesome. I did see his eyeballs and im thinking what he is doing is trying to make more figure's before he sells which is good.

I really want that sasuke and a pein. Cant wait to see what else he does.

Medicom is going to make these ? And toynami is good for figure's but they are the slowest company ever.

At least the sdcc is coming in july so we are going to see a new naruto exclusive for sure :rotfl

Back