XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, what is this PI version? :dunno

OMG :horror just noticed that my local retailer will be stocking this XM Studios version and it looks like I've been priced out of this version with the asking price of just under $960 :thud:

I was tempted but at that price and no light up feature...im afraid i'm out :(

PI is the Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/4 Mark 42.

$960 for this? :rotfl

Ah Yes! I've seen that PI version along with all the other IM3 armours. Very nice! :hi5: Any release date?

Yep, $960 is a bit steep for me. Shame as I really do like the concept of the features (interchangeable heads and arms) :(

never been a fan of PI's but some people prefer a statue, some prefer action figures.
but 960 for that it's too much. i could get a Doom Regular with custom chalice, right Andy? lol

No kidding, my local shop has put these in the shop for pre-order. Hulk, Cap and IM all priced at €750,-. :pfft:

Still not feeling the Tony Stark likeness...I'd say that Pepper Potts was more accurate of the two sculpts and even that isn't perfect :( price tag is way too high for a 1/4 scale statue so it's Sideshow all the way with their upcoming Iron Man 3 license for me

here are the factory production pieces , look darn good to me

The face on tony stark is as good as Hot toys

Actually, I thought that face sculpt was pretty bad. I mean, it's 100% Tony Stark but there is no trace of RDJ there.

Aside from that, the statue looks great.

First glance reminded me of josh brolin

MV5BMTQ1MzYyMjQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA0ODkyMg@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Back