Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lord is starting back soon, your Vader (commtech) is done as far as im aware and has been for a quite a while.Glenn is tinkering with a 501st clone to get the groove back, I know a direct replacement head/reveal/dome in a clean finish is done and waiting a home ,just needs piccys and sending.
steph X

That's great news, Steph. Here's hoping for it to ship soon!:pray:

My lord is starting back soon, your Vader (commtech) is done as far as im aware and has been for a quite a while.Glenn is tinkering with a 501st clone to get the groove back, I know a direct replacement head/reveal/dome in a clean finish is done and waiting a home ,just needs piccys and sending.
steph X

sounds great.

Any news of mine btw, Mrs. H?

I have not recieved any messages regarding my two vader domes (different finishes) which I was informed back in september 2010 were finished and ready for posting. I have posted several times on here and also PM's hoping for any update information.

I can see from the above posts that people are receiving some of their items or will be soon, I hope I'm fortunate enough to be remembered, as my domes should already have been completed.... ?

I feel like a bit of an A$$ when I keep on posting every couple of months, but without any contact or replies, what should I do..

EDIT:- ok I've just seen the message from mrshurricane. Sorry to hear about the rough time the family is going through. Best wishes to you and the family.

Last edited:
I have not recieved any messages regarding my two vader domes (different finishes) which I was informed back in september 2010 were finished and ready for posting. I have posted several times on here and also PM's hoping for any update information.

I can see from the above posts that people are receiving some of their items or will be soon, I hope I'm fortunate enough to be remembered, as my domes should already have been completed.... ?

I feel like a bit of an A$$ when I keep on posting every couple of months, but without any contact or replies, what should I do..

EDIT:- ok I've just seen the message from mrshurricane. Sorry to hear about the rough time the family is going through. Best wishes to you and the family.

Dude, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't received anything yet.

And don't feel like an A$$. I've been waiting for my Vader for almost 2 years.:horror :impatient:

If this makes life easier- I would like to get just a casting of the dome.
LMK

I have the ANH version by Glenn

Seriously willing to listen to an irresistible offer, never thought I would sell but something has come up for me so I have to make decisions :(

I think i've just about given up on any communications and updates from Hurricane. Ive been viewing his public profile - recent activity - over the last 6 to 7 months that he has logged on 4 to 5 times that Im aware of and has not responded to any of my questions/comments regarding my two items that I fully paid for in good faith.

Last Activity: 04-07-2011 01:24 AM

(I was told they were finished and were in the process of being posted.. What happened ?????????????)

Feeling very disappointed.:(

I think i've just about given up on any communications and updates from Hurricane. Ive been viewing his public profile - recent activity - over the last 6 to 7 months that he has logged on 4 to 5 times that Im aware of and has not responded to any of my questions/comments regarding my two items that I fully paid for in good faith.

Last Activity: 04-07-2011 01:24 AM

(I was told they were finished and were in the process of being posted.. What happened ?????????????)

Feeling very disappointed.:(

I hear ya bro. I'm getting there too. And mine is supposedly already finished, so I don't understand why he hasn't shipped it. :(

im still hoping everything clears up.

please inform us all
and take some pics of the real stands of the projects.

even the unfinished job is better the nothing for us.

give just soe information too us.:pray:

seriously guys, whats next?

I mean, every now and then all we got was some confirmation from Mrs. H, saying that the vaders are almost done and to take it easy on Glenn etc.

But still, no pics and no vaders.

I mean, I dont mind the wait, if theres a confirmation or at least some progress WIP pics.

But this is just disappointing to be honest...

Back