01-22-10 Q-n-A...some good stuff there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the re-affirmation that Grievous, R2-D2, and C-3PO are not a million parsecsaway in the 1:6 scale lines, Sideshow knocked out a killer Q-n-A today.

The Max Rebo band being worked on to add to the 1:6 scale Jabba display is pretty exciting as well.

I am particularly excited about Sideshow's interest (not intent...yet) to do the Probe Droid and some vehicles or creatures (they were not specific about which ones) in the 1:6 line as well.

Hammerhead is getting a little love this year, but the love is definitely smaller than 1:1 scale (so far). He’s definitely a possibility for a future life-size bust but probably not this year.

Damn Cantina Aliens are going to break me.... :(

I do hope the Wampa finds its way into the creatures line up, I love the design.

That would be good, yes.

I was a little disappointed that the cyborg Maul from Visionaries is not intended for the 1:6 line. But if they do it in PF...it will look awesme with Talon!

That would be good, yes.

I was a little disappointed that the cyborg Maul from Visionaries is not intended for the 1:6 line. But if they do it in PF...it will look awesme with Talon!

I'm as big a fan of the EU as anybody else (who enjoys it), but I wouldn't buy a PF of that.

That would be good, yes.

I wouldn't get that Maul, it's too crazy for me, but I would get a concept Maul.

180px-Darth_Maul_Concept_Art.jpg

POTJmaultrainingfront.jpg

Here are the highlights I like for the 1/6 line.

- R2-D2 and C-3PO in development and likely for 2011.
- Episode I Obi-Wan and Episode II Anakin high up on to do list with likelihood in 2011
- Grievous in development
- Imperial Prode Droid good chance
- Gamorrean Guard not too far away from unveiling
- Sy Snootles and Max Rebo band moving into sculpture phase soon with a green light to use the 1983 Sy Snootles design
- Jango Fett will include Morrison portrait, and any Clones where the face is seen in Clone Wars or film

Just about all of this is fantastic news! I'm especially excited for the Max Rebo band. Where am I gonna put all this stuff??

And more importantly

Is a Chewbacca Premium Format a possibility?

Yes, it is a possibility. The more we discuss Chewie for the PF line, the more we lean toward a sculpted-fur version.

Yeah, I'm not sure why the change in format with the Q&A's but I like it, better to have lots of posts on one property, I never liked reading through the properties I didn't like to get to the stuff I wanted, now it's just Star Wars or just GI Joe, I hope they run with this as the new structure.

Back