Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII confirmed - Orlando August 2014

3 years in a row same place, yay! :D

But I feel you, I'm west coast too. And technically it's three events, not years. Years would be like four or five. It gets confusing...

The Three Amigos will ride again.
This time their not coming alone

I'm not sure if this is "3" or "0", but either way she could probably help you...

images

:lol

3? 0? Yeah, 30. That's my age, Emma. Honest! :monkey3

I've been smiling all afternoon since JJJ posted about CVII being in Orlando in 2014. Shows you how much I enjoy Celebration.

sooooo.....when does the countdown begin?

We probably need a true date before stormy can begin.

8/21/2014.

and GO!

No way he can keep up with two countdowns. :lol

Not it!

Sounds like you just volunteered. :lol

Sounds like a challenge to me. Once we are provided a proper fixed date, you know I will be counting down! Like this:

:panic: :panic: :panic:

3 years in a row same place, yay! :D

But I feel you, I'm west coast too. And technically it's three events, not years. Years would be like four or five. It gets confusing...

It's just probably one of the last places on earth (outside the Sahara and death valley) I want to be during that time of the year.

It's just probably one of the last places on earth (outside the Sahara and death valley) I want to be during that time of the year.

You're inside all day, so it's not really an issue. :)

Just what i want to do travel all the way across the US to stay in a hotel room or a convention center the whole time.

If you were there, you'd get it. Have you been to a Celebration? Actually, this year, the weather was quite nice. I didn't sweat too much. But then, I was car to hotel to OCCC to hotel to UT's car to, well you get it...

Re: Celebration VII Confirmed - Orlando August 2014

Not to be a downer but this is hardly a confirmation of anything. It's always been a rumor that they had a contract with the convention center. I heard they had a three year contract with Reed, the folks who run Celebration and they have chosen Orlando the past two years.

Plus, no offense, a board member and wikipedia are hardly a source. It's all rumor until LucasFilm announces it officially.

3 years in a row same place, boooo

Come on bro. It's good news overall. Cheap hotels, cheap good food. Beer.

I've been smiling all afternoon since JJJ posted about CVII being in Orlando in 2014. Shows you how much I enjoy Celebration.

Yeah me too bro. I only pray the source is right man.

true and if we do go out, it's not a biggie.

Just what i want to do travel all the way across the US to stay in a hotel room or a convention center the whole time.

Hey it's the wars man, if you are doing a vacation, do a vacation, when you do a con, you're doing the con !

If you were there, you'd get it. Have you been to a Celebration? Actually, this year, the weather was quite nice. I didn't sweat too much. But then, I was car to hotel to OCCC to hotel to UT's car to, well you get it...

:lecture

Not to be a downer but this is hardly a confirmation of anything. It's always been a rumor that they had a contract with the convention center. I heard they had a three year contract with Reed, the folks who run Celebration and they have chosen Orlando the past two years.

Plus, no offense, a board member and wikipedia are hardly a source. It's all rumor until LucasFilm announces it officially.

Well this came from someone that works for the company and knew we would have no Disney even well in advance as well as that we would have discount pricing etc.

But the possibility is there for it to sway either way.

But let's not rain on our parade ! We just want something to look forward to. :panic:

:lecture

I already miss my CVI family and am excited to get planning on another reunion!

:hi5::1-1::yess:

Sooooo when do we start working on the new sigs? :lol

Well this came from someone that works for the company and knew we would have no Disney even well in advance as well as that we would have discount pricing etc.

But the possibility is there for it to sway either way.

But let's not rain on our parade ! We just want something to look forward to. :panic:

Absolutely. It's nice to be excited. I was only saying that nothing is set in stone until it is officially revealed. I'm honestly 95% certain they'll have it in Orlando again and I'm totally fine with it.

Bring on CVII! :rock

I work in a sports book in Las Vegas, and I've learned not to bet on pretty much everything. But I would bet on this information. This is just a free and fun (for me at least) way to show my fandom.

when do we start working on the new sigs? :lol

ASAP :panic:

I have been to countless SDCCs and CIV. I guess the thing is if its its just go to the hotel to OCCC back to hotel rinse repeat then i dont want to go. Sure in LA there wasnt as much to do in downtown LA at that time but still at least its not regularly 90 degrees with 200% humidity there. Hell I would rather walk around Vegas in 110 degree heat.

We've had Fett, Vader and for CVII....maybe a Slave Hermoine? :lol

Back