Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII Confirmed - Orlando August 2014

:horror

Maybe you should just be a velociraptor for CVII. :lol

Re: Celebration VII Confirmed - Orlando August 2014

I'm gonna have to agree that this is still rumor until announced by Lucasfilm. I'm going to edit the title to keep this as a rumor for now.

Though I have to agree that there is a VERY good chance that it's coming back to Orlando from what I've heard from some 501st buddies.

Re: Celebration VII - Orlando August 2014??

The new sig design should be Lando. Since he is the man and CVII will probably be in O'Lando.

Hope you'll change the title again when we do have confirmation. Seems that ability disappears for us lowly non-moderators after some time has passed. I'm sure it's different for you though.

Hope you'll change the title again when we do have confirmation. Seems that ability disappears for us lowly non-moderators after some time has passed. I'm sure it's different for you though.

You should still have the ability. You just need to edit the first post and click "Go advanced".

Sorry to kill the buzz on this topic but we aren't going to hear confirmation on this until after CE2 because they don't want to steal their thunder.

VgXCk.gif

:lol

Just read this whole thread. I'm going if SEXYEWOK is going. And by SEXYEWOK, I really mean gibby.

I'm going if SEXYEWOK is going. And by SEXYEWOK, I really mean SEXYEWOK.

If I'm going then Swabie is going. And by saying Swabie is going, I really mean if he pays for himself to go.

I'll go if sexy Natalie Portman goes....but then that would mean I wouldn't be able to attend. So I guess I'll go anyways!!!

:lol :lol

I'll go if at least one of the following goes...

1 SEXYWOK
8 SIDESHOW FREAKS

Sorry guys, that's just simple math.

Back