SDCC stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DannieDarKo said:
www.ebay.com helps me fund my trip. :rock

So is it OK for me to flip my Grey Hulk PF in order to get to SDCC???

If that's the case, who's the highest bidder?

I went to SDCC last year (06) for the first time with my family. We ALL enjoyed it and we all have different interests. I of course loved the toys and visiting Sideshow's booth mulitiple times a day. My mother loved the panels. My bro and dad loved autograph and celebrity hunting. If anyone is interested in ANYTHING they should enjoy the show. Not sure if we are going this year, but I wouldn't doubt it since my dad is STILL talking about the trip. Great fun. Any collector needs to go at least ONCE in their life. As many have said, it really is a collector Meca (not to be confused with the toy company NECA).

Wish I could g this year. Last year was my first, bu I just moved and even farther east than I was before. Maybe in 08'. This year will have to be Draoncon (since I live in ATL, anyone been, worth it?) and/or Wizard World Chicago since it'd be an excuse to see my family.

Darth Loki said:
So is it OK for me to flip my Grey Hulk PF in order to get to SDCC???

If that's the case, who's the highest bidder?
Hell yeah it is OK. Give in to the power of the Darkside Loki!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

congerking said:
She could be your sister, that's a little odd

lol let me rephrase. She and I have been friends for 12 or 13 years so I consider her like my sister. She and another of my friends are close so they are like the siblings I always wanted.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Wish I could g this year. Last year was my first, bu I just moved and even farther east than I was before. Maybe in 08'. This year will have to be Draoncon (since I live in ATL, anyone been, worth it?) and/or Wizard World Chicago since it'd be an excuse to see my family.

I live in the ATL and went last year to Comic-Con and Dragon Con. Dragon Con's good, but it's nowhere near the standards of Comic-Con. You'll be amazed by the difference, because they really are two different types of shows. It's still good, but a letdown compared to Comic-Con in my opinion.

SDCC is the best. Hearing how people come from different places and staying for the weekend for this event is just cool. It'$ all worth it.

I'm hoping to go... My fiance is on board and combined we might be able to pull it off. It will be a few months after the wedding so we should have the cash then. :rock

I see yard sales and Ebay in my future... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
I'm hoping to go... My fiance is on board and combined we might be able to pull it off. It will be a few months after the wedding so we should have the cash then. :rock

I see yard sales and Ebay in my future... :D

Whatever it takes, whatever it takes. I'm going doing a couple of extra jobs to pay for it later towards may.

tomandshell said:
Well, you can have my room at the Omni, because they decided to plan it on the last weekend in July instead of the third, and now I can't go.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Tom, you big idiot. You should have said, "Well, you can have the room at the Omni that I was going to get, because they decided to plan it on the last weekend in July instead of the third, and now I can't go--so there will be one less person trying to get reservations there and the hypothetical room that I was going to reserve can now go to another board member."

That would have made your point more clearly.

There is a slight chance that I can go for one day, but I have previous commitments at work that will keep me from going the whole time again. It's too bad they aren't having it the third week in July like the last two years! My wife was planning on coming with me this time, so you could have actually seen TomandShell in person.

They actually haven't had it the last weekend of July since 1995, so how was I to know?

:confused:

Back