seamless rubber arm/leg skins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for a complete torso, I already have a mold for it; pulled from the HT body. If I recall the seams were coming out a bit rough. No problem, I can put the body back into the front half and repour the rear part to get a tighter seam. I think a red version would be awesome for SSC's Hellboy.

Now you're talkin'! I would LOVE a chest piece for Hellboy.

I hope you'll offer all of these on an ongoing basis, as I'm going to be in the market for quite a lot of them over the next few months.

IMPORTANT INFO:

Thanks for all the support, guys. I should have the legs ready to show in the next couple days. I'll go ahead and lay out the details to get a list started.

They will be available as complete sets and individually:

arms.................$15.00 pair
legs..................$15.00 pair
arm/leg set........$25.00

shipping will be extra but won't be much. These can go in a padded first class envelope.

I can do caucasian and African/American. The caucasian skins are pretty pale out of the mold. I can do the "staining" at no extra charge. Or if you want them pale to customize yourself, no problem.

Thanks for all the interest and support, guys! The rubber master legs came out of the mold this morning and I'll be pouring the plaster molds tonight.

To adress a couple of questions I read here: The rubber is flexible enough to allow a 45 degree bend. They can achieve the full 90, but that means casting them pretty thin and that means they'll fold and wrinkle funny, like a shirt. I prefer to make them a bit thicker to help them fight this issue. I see most figures posed in neutral poses or with weapons. I never see them posed scratching thier chin or talking on a phone so, seriosly, does anyone ever use the full 90 degrees anyway? :lol The legs will be a different story. Any folds will happen in the back of the knee where you don't see them anyway. The will go from the ankle all the way to the crotch. Both can be cut down of course, like if you only want forearms or only need part of the leg to compliment shorts. They can also easily be intentionally "damaged" for those of you planning Terminator or zombie/horror customs. And latex CAN be painted with basic water-based acrylics as long as the area won't be subjet to too much flexing, so you can do tattoos and such.

Will they fit BBi bodies? The old style, for sure. G-3.5? I'm not 100% sure, but they do stretch easily if cast thin enough. Might stretch some of the detail out a bit, but it should work. If anyone has a G-3 lying around and would like to answer this for me, let me know, I can send you a free sample arm/leg to try it.

I will doing another set with less prominent veins. AND YES!! I will definately be doing FEMALE parts! :banana Actually, I have an entire female body in the works!!! The body is done, I need the huge amount of urethane it will take to mold the entire sculpt and then cast a solid rubber body as a master for the plaster molds. I'm doing a complete male body, too. Just borrowed a HT body for that one, filled in the joints with clay and blended the edges :monkey3

The list so far for male parts. Let me know if I got anything wrong:

ryan1982............1 x legs
xenoviper............1 x arms
rincewind............ not specified
kain's ancient blade.... 1 x arms
cocoboloboy.............. 1 x arms
uscmhicks..................1 x arms
mrhatrulez.................1 x arms
lord vicious................1 x full set
2000man..................2 x full set
bwayne....................4 x arms

Taking a bit longer to finish up. Molds are done and the parts are being cast now. Pics will be up tomorrow.

OK, here are the new pics. You guys wanted arms that were a little more "regular guy", here they are. I'm still offering the "body builder" style, too.

SKINS1.jpg

skins2.jpg

skins3.jpg

skins4.jpg

shipping will be extra but won't be much. These can go in a padded first class envelope.

I can do caucasian and African/American. The caucasian skins are pretty pale out of the mold. I can do the "staining" at no extra charge. Or if you want them pale to customize yourself, no problem.

I've started pouring the first few sets. My wife will be helping me to free me up to continue on the Newts and other stuff. She'll be casting, I'll be doing the seam trimming and paint/staining. I'll be sending invoices over the weekend.

Other info from earlier post:

To adress a couple of questions I read here: The rubber is flexible enough to allow a 45 degree bend. They can achieve the full 90, but that means casting them pretty thin and that means they'll fold and wrinkle funny, like a shirt. I prefer to make them a bit thicker to help them fight this issue. I see most figures posed in neutral poses or with weapons. I never see them posed scratching thier chin or talking on a phone so, seriosly, does anyone ever use the full 90 degrees anyway? The legs will be a different story. Any folds will happen in the back of the knee where you don't see them anyway. The will go from the ankle all the way to the crotch. Both can be cut down of course, like if you only want forearms or only need part of the leg to compliment shorts. They can also easily be intentionally "damaged" for those of you planning Terminator or zombie/horror customs. And latex CAN be painted with basic water-based acrylics as long as the area won't be subjet to too much flexing, so you can do tattoos and such.

Will they fit BBi bodies? The old style, for sure. G-3.5? I'm not 100% sure, but they do stretch easily if cast thin enough. Might stretch some of the detail out a bit, but it should work. If anyone has a G-3 lying around and would like to answer this for me, let me know, I can send you a free sample arm/leg to try it. Looks like StarrDogg will be handling that, thanks man!

I will doing another set with less prominent veins. AND YES!! I will definately be doing FEMALE parts! Actually, I have an entire female body in the works!!! The body is done, I need the huge amount of urethane it will take to mold the entire sculpt and then cast a solid rubber body as a master for the plaster molds. I'm doing a complete male body, too. Just borrowed a HT body for that one, filled in the joints with clay and blended the edges

2000man..................2 x full set(BB style )PAID
bwayne....................4 x arms PAID
elvis1976..................4 x arms

Last edited:
OK, here are the new pics. You guys wanted arms that were a little more "regular guy", here they are. I'm still offering the "body builder" style, too.

SKINS1.jpg

skins2.jpg

skins3.jpg

skins4.jpg

I've started pouring the first few sets. My wife will be helping me to free me up to continue on the Newts and other stuff. She'll be casting, I'll be doing the seam trimming and paint/staining. I'll be sending invoices over the weekend.

Other info from earlier post:

To adress a couple of questions I read here: The rubber is flexible enough to allow a 45 degree bend. They can achieve the full 90, but that means casting them pretty thin and that means they'll fold and wrinkle funny, like a shirt. I prefer to make them a bit thicker to help them fight this issue. I see most figures posed in neutral poses or with weapons. I never see them posed scratching thier chin or talking on a phone so, seriosly, does anyone ever use the full 90 degrees anyway? The legs will be a different story. Any folds will happen in the back of the knee where you don't see them anyway. The will go from the ankle all the way to the crotch. Both can be cut down of course, like if you only want forearms or only need part of the leg to compliment shorts. They can also easily be intentionally "damaged" for those of you planning Terminator or zombie/horror customs. And latex CAN be painted with basic water-based acrylics as long as the area won't be subjet to too much flexing, so you can do tattoos and such.

Will they fit BBi bodies? The old style, for sure. G-3.5? I'm not 100% sure, but they do stretch easily if cast thin enough. Might stretch some of the detail out a bit, but it should work. If anyone has a G-3 lying around and would like to answer this for me, let me know, I can send you a free sample arm/leg to try it. Looks like StarrDogg will be handling that, thanks man!

I will doing another set with less prominent veins. AND YES!! I will definately be doing FEMALE parts! Actually, I have an entire female body in the works!!! The body is done, I need the huge amount of urethane it will take to mold the entire sculpt and then cast a solid rubber body as a master for the plaster molds. I'm doing a complete male body, too. Just borrowed a HT body for that one, filled in the joints with clay and blended the edges

2000man..................2 x full set
bwayne....................4 x arms
elvis1976..................4 x arms

WOW those are great! the arms look very similar to Dragon arm sleeves released long ago~ very thin and flexible :)

No problemo bro.These look awesome.Pm me and I'll send you my address.your work looks great so far.If you aren't aware of the OSW board I'm betting there would be a lot of guys on there interested in these as well.I'll give you a link to OSW when I send my address.Could lead to a bunch more sales of them for you.

Invoices sent, guys. StarrDogg, PM sent. I'm really hoping to have some of the female skins done in a couple weeks, schedule permitting. I know you guys want blue for sure. What other colors would you want for Star Wars characters?

Also, could someone post some close-up pics of the Vasquez and Ayala Secura sculpts?? I'll need it for skintone reference.

Also, could someone post some close-up pics of the Vasquez and Ayala Secura sculpts?? I'll need it for skintone reference.

My Vasquez is currently at DArtist81's being painted, but I can try to help you out with Secura. Should I photograph her next to the 1989 Keaton Batman you made for me?

Alternately, I can't remember if she comes with an extra hand but if so I (or someone else) could send it to you for reference. I'm worried about you being able to get an accurate idea of the color by the time it's photographed and then online, etc.

My Vasquez is currently at DArtist81's being painted, but I can try to help you out with Secura. Should I photograph her next to the 1989 Keaton Batman you made for me?

Alternately, I can't remember if she comes with an extra hand but if so I (or someone else) could send it to you for reference. I'm worried about you being able to get an accurate idea of the color by the time it's photographed and then online, etc.

Batman, or anything else we both have would work. And Indy DVD from the boxed set, or Star Wars DVD.... something like that. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper, etc. :lol

just saw, I'm not on the list.
I'd like to order a full male set (regular) and a full female set. Thanks.

Invoices sent, guys. StarrDogg, PM sent. I'm really hoping to have some of the female skins done in a couple weeks, schedule permitting. I know you guys want blue for sure. What other colors would you want for Star Wars characters?

Ill try and get you some "universal" colour references - as monitors and disital pics can give the wrong colour representation. Could do with an inhand chart of some descript for colour matching Aayla Secura

I will try and get some type of colour chart to source the right colour for you !

Anyone have any ideas where you can get (ideally for free) some colour reference chart for both UK and US (or if someone can get one in the US and has aayla in hand that would save continental problems) ?

Ive got aayla in hand so if theres a chart in the UK that youve got in the US & I can get a hold of one and give you the right colour reference I will

One full body skin would be Ooola the jabba dancer seeing as theres no 1/6th version (GG 1/7th closest) out there pics would be fine I guess like :

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Oola

Oola2.jpg

If a full skin suit is do-able for Oola then a seperate thread for base body and head sculpts could be done ?

Last edited:
I'm going to want at least three male sets (2 for USCM guys, 1 for a Dagobah Luke), though it will be a slight bit before I can send payment. If you make these available on an ongoing basis I'll probably be in the market for many more, though I'm still unpacking my 1:6 from moving so I haven't been able to fully take stock of which really need them yet.

Back