Sideshow Freddy Krueger SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddy's home...
LitFurnace.jpg

There is a pic of the original figure with the hat on in the first post. The Mezco hat does look good on him, but it doesn't go down far enough on his head and it needs to be heated up and strethed to fit around his head.

If only I knew how to make an actual 1/6 felt hat for him. Those old Indiana Jones custom ones looked like crap.

Awesome and congratz man, you absolutely and utterly nailed freddy hands down. Best 1/6th custom of freddy i've ever seen. The reworked headsculpt and pose are perfect. The boiler room dio is the icing on the cake.

There is a pic of the original figure with the hat on in the first post. The Mezco hat does look good on him, but it doesn't go down far enough on his head and it needs to be heated up and strethed to fit around his head.

If only I knew how to make an actual 1/6 felt hat for him. Those old Indiana Jones custom ones looked like crap.

What about trying one of the Hasbro 12" Indy hats? They look like ass plain, but I have no doubt about your ability to paint it up to look awesome.

the hasbro hat is pretty cool but I prefer sideshow. Doesn't the hot toys Spirit figure come with a felt hat? And i'm sure someones selling felt hats for Jackson figures

That Godfather hat just might do it. Great eye.

Nope. It doesn't look very good at all. The brim is WAY too short and the top rounded. Matter of fact, it's one of the more disappointing Exclusives HotToys has ever done. It doesn't even look good on the Godfather. :lol

I love the fact that you guys are all trying to come up with ways to successfully complete this figure with me. Keep it up.

BEST FREDDY EVER!!!! I want one now!!!!! :monkey2

I'm taking commissions. Already 2 or 3.

What about trying one of the Hasbro 12" Indy hats? They look like ass plain, but I have no doubt about your ability to paint it up to look awesome.

the hasbro hat is pretty cool but I prefer sideshow. Doesn't the hot toys Spirit figure come with a felt hat? And i'm sure someones selling felt hats for Jackson figures

Hmmm. I will look into that. The only problem is that Freddy isn't actually wearing a Fedora. A Fedora, especially the Sideshow Indy one, is way too big. The top is shaped differently, and the brim is very narrow. Best I could guess is that he is wearing a Corsair, or something similar. I couldn't find any better pics of it that these, and Freddy's is obviously much more worn and the brim is floppy.

brixton-2008-fw-hats-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love the fact that you guys are all trying to come up with ways to successfully complete this figure with me. Keep it up.

I'm taking commissions. Already 2 or 3.

Hmmm. I will look into that. The only problem is that Freddy isn't actually wearing a Fedora. A Fedora, especially the Sideshow Indy one, is way too big. The top is shaped differently, and the brim is very narrow. Best I could guess is that he is wearing a Corsair, or something similar. I couldn't find any better pics of it that these, and Freddy's is obviously much more worn and the brim is floppy.

If you could trim/grind off the strap and some of the brim, I think the Indy hat might actually work:

Back