SW VS. LOTR #6: Chewbacca VS. Gimli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbacca VS. Gimli

• Chewbacca

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gimli

Votes: 46 51.7%

• Total voters
Gimli is ahead by one vote. LOTR needs to win this week's poll to stay caught up with Star Wars. If Chewie wins, SW will be ahead and LOTR will have a lot of catching up to do. So let's keep things neck and neck--vote for Gimli!!

tomandshell said:
Gimli is ahead by one vote. LOTR needs to win this week's poll to stay caught up with Star Wars. If Chewie wins, SW will be ahead and LOTR will have a lot of catching up to do. So let's keep things neck and neck--vote for Gimli!!

Don't try to sway the vote! :emperor

I'm a hardcore SW fan but I had to vote for Gimli. I think he adds more to LOTR than Chewie adds to SW.

I had to vote for Chewie on the shear fact that every kid who grew up in the 80's had a Chewbacca the Wookie action figure! Everybody!

And if you didn't have one, you're allowed not to send a mother's/father's day gift next year because your parents were never cool.

sladesuperagent said:
I had to vote for Chewie on the shear fact that every kid who grew up in the 80's had a Chewbacca the Wookie action figure! Everybody!

And if you didn't have one, you're allowed not to send a mother's/father's day gift next year because your parents were never cool.

Actually nobody had one. They had Chewbacca the Wookiee.

Tom, could we actually get a tie?

Gimli never acted like he was small....in his mind and his actions he was the biggest thing since...well....lembas bread. Taller than a mere wookie and certainly more dangerous and loyal. :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli

tomandshell said:
For two characters with such a difference in height, it's amazing how they are neck and neck.

Come on Tom. I'd expect this kind of comment from Dannie, but not you.

As much as I love Chewie, I have to vote GIMLI...:gimli

In SW I never was that much of a Chewie fan, he really doesn't do all that much really.... If Han wasn't there, he probably would not have been such a memorable character.

But Gimli was interesting to me, he was a harsh warrior with a kind heart. He had many things to overcome in his journey, most of all his rasicm against Elves. And over time, Legolas became one of his most cherished friends, the two having some of the most hilarious moments in the series. Not to mention that he was just fun to watch during the battles. He never got tired and he always seemed to have fun slamming his axe into an Orc's slimy head.

Gimli all the way..... :D

Gimli of course!

The dwarf would have made a nice stew out of that dancing wookie

Back