The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Updated:05/0/09

Sculptor extraordinaire Chris Howes is on board to do headsculpts of the following X-Files characters: Mulder and Scully, A.D. Skinner and The Lone Gunmen!:rock

I've added a "suggestions for future sculpts" section since a few posters requested characters that haven't been agreed upon in advance.

Prices:
$35.00 plus shipping per head for 10 people. If we get 15 to commit, the price drops to $20.00 for his standard precasting discount. It returns to $35.00 after casting begins. To get the presale discount, payment must be sent before actual casting begins. Chris will announce when the presale period is closed.

Payment:

Chris is now accepting payment for the Lone Gunmen. If you are on the Lone Gunmen list please make payment a.s.a.p. so he can lock this project into his sculpting schedule for January. Payment info:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44514&page=8

If you aren't on the list and want the precast discount please let me know and I'll add you.

Do not send payment for Scully, Mulder and Skinner until Chris gives the word.

Order Chart (If you've paid and you're not on the chart, let Chris know so he can update it):

Gunmen.jpg

Paid, but not on chart:
1) Something Sexy
2) Puremitch

Samples of Chris Howes’ work:

https://www.chowes.com/

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...ad.php?t=37796

How to get on board:

Please send me a PM or post a reply that indicates which headsculpt you want and how many and then I’ll add you to the list below.

lone_gunmen.jpg

The Lone Gunmen
1. ebayarea
2. Lordazreal
3. metaphorge
4. mudshark
5. Vader
6. Jendini (mwd forum)
7. BlindVoyeur
8. sadieshalf
9. NASEDO
10. cbgorby (mwd forum) - 2 frohike sculpts
11. l0islane (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum) - ship to UK
12. inlaterdays (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum)
13. leucocrystal (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum)
14. doriang
15. Tengu Sniper (mwd)
16. Dashopkinsfan
17. abadguy
18. squirrel8363
19. puremitch
20. Something Sexy
21. ILUVSkinner

skinner_9_01.jpg

Skinner
1. ebayarea
2. samueljd
3. vader
4. dragonsleeper (if list gets to 15)
5. BlindVoyeur
6. l0islane (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum) - ship to UK
7. inlaterdays (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum)
8. matt
9. doriang
10. sadieshalf
11. Tengu Sniper (mwd)
12. Dashopkinsfan (pending final sculpt)
13. abadguy
14. squirrel8363
15. JustinLuck
16. puremitch
17. ILUVSkinner

mulder_and_scully.jpg

Mulder List:
1. ebayarea
2. samueljd
3. mudshark
4. LordAzreal (maybe)
5. Rockdolly (OSW board)
6. l0islane (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum) - ship to UK
7. matt
8. doriang
9. sadieshalf
10. Tengu Sniper (mwd)
11. J-Wild
13. Dashopkinsfan
14. squirrel8363
15. JustinLuck
16. Something Sexy
17. puremitch
18. Star Puffs

Scully List: - a vote is taking place for which version (IWTB or TV Series version).
1. ebayarea
2. samueljd
3. mudshark
4. LordAzreal (maybe)
5. Rockdolly (OSW board)
6. MikeA001 (mwd) - bald version
7. l0islane (idealisthaven - x-files fan forum) - ship to UK
8. matt
9. doriang
10. madmaninsane
11. sadieshalf
12. Tengu Sniper (mwd) - bald version
13. J-Wild
15. Dashopkinsfan
16. squirrel8363
17. steele
18. steele (2nd sculpt)
19. Something Sexy
20. puremitch

Suggested characters for future commissions:
1. The Alien Bounty Hunter (4 votes- ebayarea, sadieshalf, etc)
2. Agent Reyes
3. Mr. X (3 votes)
4. Well Manicured man
5. Early Krycek (6 votes - ebayarea, dragonsleeper, ironman1188, l0islane, inlaterdays, sadieshalf)
6. Max Fineg
7. Deep Throat (2 votes)
8. Jeffrey Spender (2 votes - abadguy - deformed version, )
9. Adam Baldwin (1 vote - abadguy)
10. Kersh (1 vote - Dashopkinsfan)

Last edited:
Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

Brian Thompson as the Alien Bounty Hunter is a must have. You might even get some Buffy fans onboard for a Luke from Season 1. Too much work would be required for his other buffy role I think.

Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

The alien bounty hunter, Krycek, Skinner and Reyes complete the set better than the gunmen, so i'd be up for them. After that Deep Throat and Mr. X for me.

The alien bounty hunter, Krycek, Skinner and Reyes complete the set better than the gunmen, so i'd be up for them. After that Deep Throat and Mr. X for me.

Should I put you on the Skinner interest list?

Keep me as is. If we can get down to the $20 price, I'm in. So for list purposes, count me in.

Can we get sculpts of the three inbreed brothers?:rotfl

Can we get sculpts of the three inbreed brothers?:rotfl

:lol that was a great episode, I'd be up for the brothers they'd be a great companion the "Home" version of Mulder.

Ted

There's gotta be more than six people on here that want the gunmen (all we need is four more). Any tips on how to get more folks on the list?

I found some pics of the unreleased sideshow sculpts, if Chris can get close to these sculpts I'd be a happy camper:

Imagine how awesome it would be to finally get the Gunmen :banana

Will SS ever release these scuplts?

Will SS ever release these scuplts?

I seriously doubt it, the line is dead. I don't think we'll ever get these sculpts, particularly since the film didn't do well.

The good news is that Chris Howes will sculpt the set if we can get to ten people on the interest list. Would you like to get on board? With you we'll only need 3 more.

Hey guys!

Thought I'd chime in on doing these X-Files heads. These would be great fun to do, and I'd certainly try hard to sculpt even better heads than the protos shown here. I think the likenesses could be pushed even farther.

I'd love to do Mulder and Scully, too, even though there are a number out there. I bet we could do something new and exciting with them!

So, lets see if we can get some more folks on board and get these guys going. Anyone have ideas on where to promote this project?

For those who don't know who I am, please check out my website, CHowes.com, and the interview Figures.com did with me. You can learn a little about me and my long career in the Toy business and get a look at the quality of my work.

While you're at it, take a look at the Celebriducks interview, too!

Finally, take a look at Kuato's excellent paint work. There you can see some of my Joker heads painted up beautifully by Chris C. (Kuato). With luck, Chris C. might be able to paint these for us!

Thanks!

Last edited:

So, lets see if we can get some more folks on board and get these guys going. Anyone have ideas on where to promote this project?
Maybe cross-posting this on other forums like OSW and MWD will help.

How about it, ebayarea?

If they were as good or better than the SS protos, I may sort of be interested...

3042139895_f7003ae14c_o.jpg

Maybe...

LOL

Last edited:

Here's my X-files collection throughout these years.. enjoy :naughty

If they were as good or better than the SS protos, I am interested.

Well, that's my intention. Check out my Joker and Bruce wayne to see the kind of quality I shoot for. And I'm never satisfied with my work. My philosophy is to strive to do better with each project. I want each project to be better than the last....

Maybe cross-posting this on other forums like OSW and MWD will help.

How about it, ebayarea?

Good idea, I just posted on Onesixthwarriors. I'll post on MWD as well. I think we should be able to find a few X-files fans on those boards too.

Here's my X-files collection throughout these years.. enjoy :naughty

Great collection, I love the alien in particular, but it looks like the collection is missing three conspiracy oriented fellows in 1/6 scale... :D

If they were as good or better than the SS protos, I may sort of be interested...

3042139895_f7003ae14c_o.jpg

Maybe...

LOL

Where did you get the clothes and th shorter body for Frohike?

Back