The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

That was just something I cobbled together a while back.

If I remember correctly, I used:

-Hasbro GIJ torso and arms with poseable fingers.

-Urban style something or other; the figures that came in windowed tins, for the legs and jeans. These will need customizing later.

-Random GIJ fashions for most of the outfit.

-Black long sleeve-T from Dylan Hunt.

-SS ankles and bootfeet.

-21st C fingerless gloves.

BTW, I think Frohike might still be too tall.

I hadn't gotten around to sculpting the heads myself yet but I had body parts handy. This is the result.

Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

That was just something I cobbled together a while back.

If I remember correctly, I used:

-Hasbro GIJ torso and arms with poseable fingers.

-Urban style something or other; the figures that came in windowed tins, for the legs and jeans. These will need customizing later.

-Random GIJ fashions for most of the outfit.

-Black long sleeve-T from Dylan Hunt.

-SS ankles and bootfeet.

-21st C fingerless gloves.

BTW, I think Frohike might still be too tall.

I hadn't gotten around to sculpting the heads myself yet but I had body parts handy. This is the result.

Looks like those might come in handy soon!:D

Langly's gotta have a Ramones tee :)

put me in for skinner and krycek (if made) as tentative, until they are $20 each..

put me in for skinner and krycek (if made) as tentative, until they are $20 each..

Done. Welcome to group! Keep spreading the word so we can get the price to drop to 20, we're almost there and picking up steam :chew

Put me down for the Gunmen and Skinner

For all the people on the Mulder list, do you want the sculpt to be based on the recent movie like Scully?

I'm in for the gunmen

Same here, I'll be down for the Gunmen maybe the others.

Cool, we're one away from 10 and only 5 more to get to 15:

The Lone Gunmen
1. ebayarea
2. Lordazreal
3. metaphorge
4. mudshark
5. Vader
6. Buttmunch (only if group gets to 15)
7. Jendini (mwd forum)
8. BlindVoyeur
9. sadieshalf
10. NASEDO

Edit: we're at 15+ now, see pg 1 for update

Last edited:

:chew Great news, with the latest update we now have 10 people on board, so the Lone Gunmen sculpts will be made!:chew:banana

We just need 4 more people (buttmunch is already on the 15 list) to get the price to drop to 20.00 so if you know any X-philes out there let them know about this commission :rock

Last edited:

:chew Great news, with the latest update we now have 10 people on board, so the Lone Gunmen sculpts will be made!:chew:banana

We just need 4 more people (buttmunch is already on the 15 list) to get the price to drop to 20.00 so if you know any X-philes out there let them know about what this commission :rock

Excellent! I knew we'd get there sooner or later. Spread the word folks! Let's get you price per head down. :naughty

Excellent! I knew we'd get there sooner or later. Spread the word folks! Let's get you price per head down. :naughty

We're almost there, I just added another person from idealisthaven (one of the longest running X-Files fan forums) so we're only two away from our latest goal of 15.

Have been collecting Sideshow X-Files figures over the years. Please sign me up for Scully, Mulder and Skinner.

Have been collecting Sideshow X-Files figures over the years. Please sign me up for Scully, Mulder and Skinner.

Welcome to the group, you're on the lists:D

I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have to take myself off of the Gunmen list. As much as I'd like to see these sculpts made, I just don't see myself ever finishing the figures, so I'd just have three heads. I'm sorry.

The talks about a 3rd X-Files movie has begun. The DVD sales for the latest film will have an big impact. From whats said it will invole the Alien Conspiracy and be like a final film. Too early to get excited.

The talks about a 3rd X-Files movie has begun. The DVD sales for the latest film will have an big impact. From whats said it will invole the Alien Conspiracy and be like a final film. Too early to get excited.

I'll try to contain myself... too late :chew

I was hoping the last movie would be part of the mythology arc (aliens), so hopefully they get to it at the next movie.

They should definitely deal with the alien mythology if the third film is made. In addition, I'd think it be very sweet if it dealt with the December 21, 2012 date mentioned as the alien invasion. I bet Fox is even gonna release it on December 21 of that year, which will be a Friday. Of course we'd all have one day to see it cause the end of the world will happen by the next day. :monkey5:lol
Oh, and there's another end of world movie coming out soon called '2012'. :horror

Back