The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

With today's update we're at 14, just one away for the gunmen price to drop.

Skinner's at 9 strong and counting. :chew

Re: The Lone Gunmen, Skinner and M&S X-files Headsculpts set by C.Howes Interest Thre

That will be great. I am looking forward to this one as well. Also I would be up for doing a small run of Langly T-shirts when the time comes too. We would just have to decide on which shirt to use since he wears so many. Prob a black ramones t-shirt. I could do it in the same style as my Punisher shirt I did a while back except with whatever logo we decide on of coarse.

Thanks,
Ryan

shirt-f2.jpg

That will be great. I am looking forward to this one as well. Also I would be up for doing a small run of Langly T-shirts when the time comes too. We would just have to decide on which shirt to use since he wears so many. Prob a black ramones t-shirt. I could do it in the same style as my Punisher shirt I did a while back except with whatever logo we decide on of coarse.

Thanks,
Ryan

shirt-f2.jpg
That looks fantastic! I'd definitely be down for a Ramones shirt for Langley.

Also, why aren't we talking about a Jeffrey Spender head? He's a fairly major character in the mythos....

Thanks,
Ryan

shirt-f2.jpg

Puts some pants on!!!!

That looks cool....:D

"You wearing pants, Langly?" - John Doggett from the episode The Gift 8X11

:)

Thanks,
Ryan

shirt-f2.jpg

I'd definitely be down for a ramones t-shirt for Langly. I bet if you posted a prototype it would get some people that might be on the fence to imagine how awesome the figure would be.

Edit: by the way, that shirt is awesome!

Last edited:

Also, why aren't we talking about a Jeffrey Spender head? He's a fairly major character in the mythos....

The "William" episode from season 9 was one of my all time favorite episodes, so I would love to have a Spender figure. I'll put him down on the suggested list :D

Ted

Ok I will work on a prototype Langly outfit then... Stay tuned.... :lol

Last edited:

Puts some pants on!!!!

This is for Chris since he has a phobia of naked man doll parts. :lol

P-90.jpg

That figure rocks, great job. If the Langly shirt/outfit prototype is even close I'll have to unleash a chewy dance :D

The list is updated again, got another member on board so the Skinner (10), Mulder (9) and Scully (11) lists are picking up steam. Time to get on board fellow freaks!

I did a quickie mock-up to see if everyone agrees on the logo before I make a full blown prototype. Let me know as I will start on the real one in the morning.

Thanks,
Ryan

lang-1.jpg

Looks great. But I think the font type you used for the "RAMONES" text is wrong. They look like they are Arial Bold (or a similar solid face font):
https://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=ramones t-shirt&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

I'm guessing those "slits" in the letters r, a and o are there because you are using a non-fixed stencil/pattern for silk screen - perhaps a paper or cardboard cut-out? Maybe you plan to use a film in the final product to make them solid face?

Regardless, it looks great :)

I saw a couple different versions of it on-line. I found one that had the cut letters like that. No big deal to change that out.

Ok version 2.

lang-2.jpg

Ok version 2.

lang-2.jpg

:chew this shirt will be awesome with Chris' sculpt!

Speaking of Chris... we're at 15 now for the Gunmen. :banana

10 for Mulder, 11 for Skinner and 12 for Scully. Those groups are really picking up steam and I know why, a whole set of Chris' sculpts will surely rock:rock.

A couple members want a bald version of Scully, how would that work? Could you still do that sculpt within the Scully group commission?

Ted

Back