Today is the day, Freaks. Grey Hulk PFF! Git Yer order In!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will the Grey Bobba Fett go on sale? I can't wait for a ultra limited Star Wars figure to sellout in 2 minutes, ohhh if that happens I believe this forum will crash.

NASEDO said:
When will the Grey Bobba Fett go on sale? I can't wait for a ultra limited Star Wars figure to sellout in 2 minutes, ohhh if that happens I believe this forum will crash.

If it was a grey Fett I think tomandshell may crash :lol

lcummins said:
Now, how many would be mad if they ordered at the con for $329.99 and now find out it is $100 more???

Greetings...
Again, as per my conversation with Aaron at sideshow today, ALL grey Hulk PF's puchased will be the same price ($424.99), regardless of preorder @ Con or online...hope this helps clear things up!
Best,

snowtrooper1966 said:
Greetings...
Again, as per my conversation with Aaron at sideshow today, ALL grey Hulk PF's puchased will be the same price ($424.99), regardless of preorder @ Con or online...hope this helps clear things up!
Best,

It clears one question up, but why the huge price difference between the green and grey?

NASEDO said:

Forget here, can you imagine the anarchy at the rebelscum forums? I'm getting chills just thinking about it.:lol

Darth Loki said:
It clears one question up, but why the huge price difference between the green and grey?

(These are direct quotes from the PF Hulk meeting at SS)

"So hey, since 100 of the Grey will be on ebay selling for 3x its value, why not gouge the scalper a bit!"

"Who cares about the real collecter, there suckers anyway. Besides they'll keep coming back for more BS"

"Let's make some extra cash, my bonus will be great this week"

This is crap for Sideshow to charge an extra $100 for grey. There is no justification at all. This is a sad sad day. Look out. SS will keep doing this now on all exclusives.

If so, I say FU SS!

Greedo said:
(These are direct quotes from the PF Hulk meeting at SS)

"So hey, since 100 of the Grey will be on ebay selling for 3x its value, why not gouge the scalper a bit!"

"Who cares about the real collecter, there suckers anyway. Besides they'll keep coming back for more BS"

"Let's make some extra cash, my bonus will be great this week"

This is crap for Sideshow to charge an extra $100 for grey. There is no justification at all. This is a sad sad day. Look out. SS will keep doing this now on all exclusives.

If so, I say FU SS!

:lol :lol :lol Greedo's back with a vengence...

Don't things like this tend to go up on ebay immediately? I just checked and so far zippo. I wonder if in this case the orders were predominantly placed by collectors who will hang on to them.

And the grey "vs" Hulks were selling cheaper than I thought. I figure this grey Hulk will be around $800.00. But as time goes on, both Hulks will be a tough find.

wonder if Andy knows his name is mispelled in the credits for his masterpiece? :lol

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that the Ardeth Bey Silver Screen bust was also $100 more than the color. As I understand it, anytime there is less than about 200 of any figure made in the factory, it dramatically increases the cost per figure :duff

SideshowDusty said:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that the Ardeth Bey Silver Screen bust was also $100 more than the color. As I understand it, anytime there is less than about 200 of any figure made in the factory, it dramatically increases the cost per figure :duff
I am sure the complaining will stop now that you have cleared things up.:lol I applaud your attempt however.

... and just to show I'm wasn't going crazy...

GreyHulk_order.jpg

I watched right beside the wonderful person taking my order and was able to read the pre-printed price list for all the new items premiering at SDCC plus others from the last few weeks. The Grey Hulk was listed at $324.99 on the list, but of course, as has been stated, this may have been a mistake...

... your guess is as good as mine! :monkey1

SideshowDusty said:

Dusty I am a proud owner of the Original Gray Hulk, I got ripped on the paying extra for the Gray color, I just did not realize that the extra Gray paint I was paing for was to cover the white shirt so that it is now gray too.

Why do you charge more money for a worse paint job? Seems a little bit backwards to me.

Back