DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be a battle for tempo, experience should be a deciding factor in favor of the Spurs.

I have my jersey on and ready to roll! :rock

ginobili_authentic_black.jpg

what a f'n dissapointment man......nothing went our way at the end. ******

**** that ref, he finished the game with his BS away from the play foul.

nash said:
what a f'n dissapointment man......nothing went our way at the end. ******

**** that ref, he finished the game with his BS away from the play foul.
Yeah, that was a bad call. There was contact, but this is the playoffs. The Spurs caught a hell of a break with Nash not being able to come back into the game. That was one nasty cut.

Ive never seen a player cut that bad before either....but if parker has a bump on his forehead, you can imagine how hard Nash must have got hit in his nose....damn!

Spurs played a hell of a game though, doing it on both ends.

nash said:
Ive never seen a player cut that bad before either....but if parker has a bump on his forehead, you can imagine how hard Nash must have got hit in his nose....damn!

Spurs played a hell of a game though, doing it on both ends.
Yeah, I couldn't believe that it wouldn't stop bleeding. He is going to look ****ed up in the morning.

I hope this is just the beginning of things to come. That was a great game 1 and as a fan, I hope this goes 7.

I'm not upset to see the Mavs lose, but I would've loved to see a Mavs/Suns match up to go to the finals.

Normally I would think that the high score would doom the Spurs but they did get some breaks in the end.

This will be a great series.

My roommate mdae me come look at Nash when he was bleeding. Damm those trainiers suck. They seemed like they had no idea what to do beside keep putting bandaids on it. You see cuts like that in other sports all the time and they fix it in half the time and do you a whole box of band aids to fix it.

The nose can be a gusher, and they will not stop the game until you can get it under control.. NBA rules are that there can be no visible blood.. Those trainers are the Wolrd's best.

Bodie The Cursed said:
The nose can be a gusher, and they will not stop the game until you can get it under control.. NBA rules are that there can be no visible blood.. Those trainers are the Wolrd's best.
Yes I know the nose can be hard but watch a hockey game and you see guys get cuts there all the time and they are back in minutes and all sports have the same blood rule and have for about 10 years.

Also being that I use to be a trainer, I can say that they did not do a very good job. Sticking band aid after band aid on it is not going to work. If they knew it was bad they should have pulled him off and done stitches real quick.

CSULB Kinesiology program?.. Athletic Training?.. Is Keith still there as head of the program?..

Im assuming since your from Long Beach and you were a trainer thats the course you took.. I Graduated w/ that degree in '95..

*High Five*

Bodie The Cursed said:
CSULB Kinesiology program?.. Athletic Training?.. Is Keith still there as head of the program?..

Im assuming since your from Long Beach and you were a trainer thats the course you took.. I Graduated w/ that degree in '95..

*High Five*
Actually no I didn't goto CSULB, the lack of a football team made it pointless at the time since one season with a college FB team was requirement for getting certified. I went to Arizona State but the program there was so bad I left and that was the end of Athletic Training. Sometimes I wish I had continued, its just to bad I couldn't have taken the certifaction test earlier since I was aceing the test is High School.

Back