READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

I'd like the clear raincoat but not blood-splattered. The power of the scene was what was going to happen, not the gory aftermath.

Re: [iminime] American Psycho - Patrick Bateman OFFICIAL INTEREST LIST and VOTING

This hasn't been posted in here yet ?.

tumblr_m2e3boNoR71qd4ol8.gif

Im interested but will make final decision based on product.

This would be my choice of expression:

meh-ro700.jpg

Would be great if there could be a fullset/DX thing, and this could be the bonus for the DX.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

:explode:

This is a top 5 grail of mine right here!!!! Today is a glorious f___kin' day in the 1/6 world my brothers!!!

To much to say and no time :cool:

See you mofo's tomorrow :hi5:

I see this list is really long but add me too if there's still room for more. :)

Slicked Back Hair/shiny stone face (personal favorite) [IMG said:
https://www.eurotv.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/American-Psycho.jpg[/IMG]

something like this would work well for me too. this way we keep our options open for possible kitbashes as bateman is such a fun character to toy with. but i'll keep looking

I see this list is really long but add me too if there's still room for more. :)

Plenty of room Joey. Matter of fact we need about 20 more to make the gears start turning ASAP. You're used to Beto sized runs :winkpumpk

Potentially going to display it with the Robert Longo Artwork in the background!
F'n Killer!!
RobertLongo_7.jpg

Last edited:

So, can we have two heads?:monkey3

This would be my choice of expression:

meh-ro700.jpg

Would be great if there could be a fullset/DX thing, and this could be the bonus for the DX.
Guys guys lets be realistic here... maybe we can request for that alternate DX sculpt, but its a little unrealistic for them to offert two completely different sculpts with different expressions... The changes could be subtle... rather Id say It would be the same sculpt with only the paint being different (Normal and Blood splattered)
So I think the smirk as most say works best...

But ofcourse once we get the greenlight from Denny we will more or less have a proper vote...

[rant]
We will pitch a 1:6 odellwyoung34 figure with webcam and PC as accessories and bonus rant videos as a DX... that should put their skills to the highest test...
But I think autobotjohn will do a better job, as he can really nail your likeness.. meaning atleast get the spirit of the figure right

This is an interest list, not even a confirmed figure nor anything... its a calling for all guys who are interested. Not for those 'not interested' throwing in lines like 'easy pass' as those are still relevant comments for release threads. Easy Pass on an interest thread?...

But ofcourse you can cast whatever you want, oops... post whatever you want wherever you want, as its an open forum...
[/rant]

GET LOOSE MY DUDE!! :hi5:

Good man :duff

I'm not going to lie guys. If I were to get this figure, there is one pose and one pose alone I would have for him.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dubs-guy

Too bad I doubt he'd come with that facial expression.

Guys guys lets be realistic here... maybe we can request for that alternate DX sculpt, but its a little unrealistic for them to offert two completely different sculpts with different expressions... The changes could be subtle... rather Id say It would be the same sculpt with only the paint being different (Normal and Blood splattered)
So I think the smirk as most say works best...

But ofcourse once we get the greenlight from Denny we will more or less have a proper vote...

Can you post a pic of the smirk he has a lot of expressions..

id be happy with any expression But the emotionless stare he does at the end is my fav

Plenty of room Joey. Matter of fact we need about 20 more to make the gears start turning ASAP. You're used to Beto sized runs :winkpumpk

Awesome and yes I am used to limited runs of much less!!! :)

axe--put me down please , thanks..

34 guys now on the list... hoping to get the numbers done ASAP as Denny too said if the response if good, he can try his best to see if Rainman will hands on assist in the clothing and accessories direction (ofcourse he directs the sculpts)

How about this for the sculpt? has that little smile... and also can double up as a clean focused look... planning his next murder look as I call it (taken from the duct tape/head in fridge scene)
platz-8-christian-bale-in-american-psycho-2000-12330.jpg

there is a great site with all the HD screencaps from the movie from every frame so if anyone wants to ruffle through them to come up with suggestions you are welcome
https://ladymanson.com/galleries/movies/MoviesAC/thumbnails.php?album=5

How about this for the sculpt? has that little smile... and also can double up as a clean focused look... planning his next murder look as I call it (taken from the duct tape/head in fridge scene)
platz-8-christian-bale-in-american-psycho-2000-12330.jpg

there is a great site with all the HD screencaps from the movie from every frame so if anyone wants to ruffle through them to come up with suggestions you are welcome
https://ladymanson.com/galleries/movies/MoviesAC/thumbnails.php?album=5

i like it!!!:hi5:
but i dont care what expression just as long as its bateman

Okay for the fans of American Psycho out there you guys may have seen this already, but no harm posting it again.

But those who havent MUST see it... fantastic work by Miles Fisher here covering 'Talking Heads' 'This Must Be the Place'... and its him impersonating Patrick Bateman...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUUA2j5tqUg[/ame]

Back