[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Batman ..Harvey Dent suit

Damn, I wish the 2 Face sculpt that Adam sent to Creg Customs wasnt damaged. :(

The outfit looks amazing already :rock

I think that Adam is gifted enough to fix this :D

You mean Adam or Dean?

I dont think that sculpt is happening though, or do you know something that we dont? Please do share :panic::lol

I know nothing at all but I think that Adam can fix his sculpt if I want to do it :)

Presumably this private commission group have commissioned a TF sculpt from Adam.

Just something besides another suit.....I don't care what it is but adventure out.....there's more than just suits

Serang is kicking *** with his outfits.....amazing details and all

Just something besides another suit.....I don't care what it is but adventure out.....there's more than just suits

it's a PRIVATE commission.. I think that kato can do whatever he want seriously..:lol

The various leather jackets and jeans he has done, The Jokers suit, Neo's priest coat, the Morpheus coat( which is probably one of the most amazing 1/6 pieces of clothing ever made), the Rick Grimes sheriff uniform and his Indy gear! just some of the amazing things he has done outside of dress suits. ;)

The various leather jackets and jeans he has done, The Jokers suit, Neo's priest coat, the Morpheus coat( which is probably one of the most amazing 1/6 pieces of clothing ever made), the Rick Grimes sheriff uniform and his Indy gear! just some of the amazing things he has done outside of dress suits. ;)

Your correct.....valid points....I would just like to see him excel and try more different variety of creativity instead of back to suits.

Back