[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Batman ..Harvey Dent suit

@menoseloso: ShortRound shows two suits in Show your Batman thread, so maybe him?

edit: Ahhh, that was one Bruce, one Dent....

That is stunning! Makes my HT suit look soooooo bad :monkey2. If only Adam's sculpt was available.

It's quite a difference! :exactly:

I wish Adam released his two face too. :monkey2:monkey2

Happy new year and congrats on the suits guys. Did any of you guys spring for 2 to display a regular Dent?

Happy new year and thank you! I know intothevoid got two for both to display. I'm definitely picking up another when the time is right.

That is incredible. What I love about them is that they're all very distinct; nothing looks rehashed. Similar to the actual 1:1 suits, each has its own distinctive drape, etc. Dent's suit isn't as "custom fitted" as Bruce's Armani.

Looks beautiful!

Spoke to Kato and he said he will absolutely not make any more than these 4. You lucky devils! :clap

Money talks. If Kato has 20 people interested, he'll say no? Pfffft.

What? You beat Umair? How is that possible?!!!!
Oh, he's gonna be soooooo upset! He's supposed to be #1 for EVERYTHING Dark Knight.

You're in trouble, sir.

:lol

:lol

That's cuz mine went directly to Seb, but it's cool - shorty takes better pics than me anyway :lol

Happy new year and congrats on the suits guys. Did any of you guys spring for 2 to display a regular Dent?

Uv coarse! :lol

Can't wait to see Seb's work on this! :panic:

Thank you Kato for making it happen!

Hot toys Dent + Kato dent suit + Nathan weathering = REALLY expensive Harvey Dent. Prolly around $1000

Considering I bought the HT Harvey when he first came out, the damage will be a fair bit less than that :lol

Back