[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Batman ..Harvey Dent suit

Kato can do whatever he wants,if you want to see something different there is an easy sollution,commision kato to do something else.is he supposed to waste his time and talent on making your favorite outfit so you can look at pictures of it?he obviously enjoys making suits,I think I even read somewere that he said he preferes to make suits,so then why shouldn't he enjoy what he is doing?bottom line is kato can do whatever he wants,when you are the best at what you do you have that option.

Tried lol
It would have to be a suit...so hopefully Serang comes through in 2013 with some mind blowing stuff!!!!!

Suit looks very nice. Are the guys doing the commission going to use some modified version of the HT sculpt? Seems like it could be improved.

"You'll just have to imagine the fire.....burned jacket" :lol

IMG_0966_zps218af74f.jpg

IMG_0963_zps71fac49f.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsd3becf88.jpg

IMG_0964_zpsffe181b2.jpg

Surprised how well the HT sculpt looks. Still gonna have it repainted. Happy New Year's freaks! :duff

What? You beat Umair? How is that possible?!!!!
Oh, he's gonna be soooooo upset! He's supposed to be #1 for EVERYTHING Dark Knight.

You're in trouble, sir.

:lol

What? You beat Umair? How is that possible?!!!!
Oh, he's gonna be soooooo upset! He's supposed to be #1 for EVERYTHING Dark Knight.

You're in trouble, sir.

:lol

Haha. :lol

Well, it's technically not done. Still needs a good burnt weathering. :panic:

Seb definitely. He's the master at that sort of thing.

I wouldn't risk it. Seb has the burnt suit mastered. But if you want to experiment and pay a ton of $$, then... :dunno

"You'll just have to imagine the fire.....burned jacket" :lol

IMG_0966_zps218af74f.jpg

IMG_0963_zps71fac49f.jpg

IMG_0965_zpsd3becf88.jpg

IMG_0964_zpsffe181b2.jpg

Surprised how well the HT sculpt looks. Still gonna have it repainted. Happy New Year's freaks! :duff

That is stunning! Makes my HT suit look soooooo bad :monkey2. If only Adam's sculpt was available.

Happy new year and congrats on the suits guys. Did any of you guys spring for 2 to display a regular Dent?

Back