[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Batman ..Harvey Dent suit

:lol

That's cuz mine went directly to Seb, but it's cool - shorty takes better pics than me anyway :lol

Uv coarse! :lol

Can't wait to see Seb's work on this! :panic:

Thank you Kato for making it happen!

Somehow I knew the answer to that question. :lol

wow that two-face is stunning. cograts neo. great job elvis.

Seb's work :yess::yess:

2f.jpg

and congrats to everyone in on the commission. wish i had a dent. suit looks stunning kato.

These look fantastic Kato - I'd love to add one to my collection too

Kato did a beautiful job of this as per usual. I like Harvey and all but in my opinion the Harvey head just sucks. I wouldn't want a Kato suit on a a figure that automatically is downgraded by a crap head sculpt. Hot toys really needs to do a two face 2.0. If they do the owners of these suits will be very happy indeed im sure.

Kato did a beautiful job of this as per usual. I like Harvey and all but in my opinion the Harvey head just sucks. I wouldn't want a Kato suit on a a figure that automatically is downgraded by a crap head sculpt. Hot toys really needs to do a two face 2.0. If they do the owners of these suits will be very happy indeed im sure.

:lecture:goodpost: :exactly:

Are you talking about the Harvey sculpt or the Two-face sculpt? Although not 100% accurate, the Two-face is decent enough for me. With a nice repaint, I think it can look great. The Harvey sculpt, same thing. :)

Re: [Kato Work] Harvey Dent suit Preorder available

I'm pretty sure he meant both.

Both of the sculpts could benefit a lot from HT's current technique in terms of paint and sculpting.

Both of the sculpts could benefit a lot from HT's current technique in terms of paint and sculpting.

Yea the Harvey/Two Face is a figure they really need to revamp and I'm surprised they haven't yet. Perhaps we need another Joker or Iron Man figure first you can never have enough Iron Men or so I'm told :lol

Yea the Harvey/Two Face is a figure they really need to revamp and I'm surprised they haven't yet. Perhaps we need another Joker or Iron Man figure first you can never have enough Iron Men or so I'm told :lol

and Jokers, for that matter :lecture:lol

...and PERS; it could really benefit from PERS(particularly the Two-Face sculpt).:lecture

Re: [Kato Work] Preorder available! Harvey Dent suit

oh ****cccccccck

Outright genius!

Kato might have mixed feelings about this though. :lol

Btw did you have a reference to go by that, Seb? Or was it all just based on your artistic imagination?

Back