[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato Work] Preorder available! Harvey Dent suit

Nop I used lot of reference pics ffrom the exhibition where all the suits were shown. It is accurate.

Btw did you have a reference to go by that, Seb? Or was it all just based on your artistic imagination?

100% accurate Mike! Took some very good shots from the LA exhibit last month. I knew this project was coming up, so I took extra shots of this suit while there. They came in very handy. :lol:lol

Dent-6.jpg

damn that looks great seb. congrats hector and umair. really great piece for your collections. can t wait to see them all put together.

Nop I used lot of reference pics ffrom the exhibition where all the suits were shown. It is accurate.

100% accurate Mike! Took some very good shots from the LA exhibit last month. I knew this project was coming up, so I took extra shots of this suit while there. They came in very handy. :lol:lol

Amazing :panic::rock

Kinda OT, but have there been a logical explanation why there's red parts inside the grey suit? I'd imagine it'd prolly be cooked, melted flesh from his face, but wouldn't that be kinda brownish instead of red, like a cooked hamburger :lol

Not sure if correct but a valid argument is the lining of the suit is red. :dunno

Not sure if correct but a valid argument is the lining of the suit is red. :dunno

Good point, havent thought bout that but then again there wouldnt be lining inside the collar/lapel, while there's clearly plenty of red parts on lapel area.

Well a few of my suits have matching colour material underneath the lapels as well as the lining actually.

Unusual but a valid explanation. :)

The red showing on the suit is indeed supposed to be the under lining of the suit, but out of all the suits I have usually the collar is never lined. I guess it's an artistic take on the movie.

I always thought it was burnt flesh or smoething.

Amazing work as usual, Seb!:clap Congrats Umair! Can't wait to see the whole thing put together!

Is this project meant for an upgrade to the HT figure or is someone sculpting a head?

Back