Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg
these are some of the best pics yet love the contrast of the dark background... amazing and very angry :lol

Looks good but IMO the HT figure looks more like the actual movie. Congrats to those that have this tho, still a *****in statue

Everything looks fine, including the eyebrows. How can eyebrows ruin the entire face though? The teeth (amongst other features) are fantastic.

I said IMO. Because I still believe they are not painted right, and they are not on par with the rest of the amazing job.

I agree the rest of the statue is amazing, from the sculpt to even the body shading. But not the eyebrows, which are, again IMO, just two chunks of black (No shading, no realism...etc)

It shouldn't be a problem to repaint them though.

CRAP! Just noticed this after taking a closer look at the face. Looks like a nasty crack! Anyone else have something like this in that spot? :slap

image-2.jpg

I cant believe people are moaning about this. Actually I've been a member here since 2010 yes I can :lol

This piece statue is simply awesome & you just know its going to be even better in person. Cant wait for mine to come in June :yess:

CRAP! Just noticed this after taking a closer look at the face. Looks like a nasty crack! Anyone else have something like this in that spot? :slap

image-2.jpg

Looks like you will be the winer of the first replacement award. That Sucks!!

Can you touch it up with paint??? Only ask because everything else about your Hulk looks perfect.

image-2.jpg

Looks like paint to me but I'm not going to question you as your looking at it in person & I'm just looking at a picture. I really hope its not though

Back