Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws- you will love him !!

Great to hear!!!!

:exactly: I can't wait to hear what you think of him Jaws.

You betcha Mister Ski!! Thoughts and photos are sure to come!!! I have been pumped, like many others, for this since the preview of the maquette in the Avengers clip.

I was worried about the eyebrow... But I trust my fellow freaks. Not to mention the videos have put all my fears to rest. Now I just hope I don't happen to get a bad one in the bunch but looking at everyone here on the board that does not seem to be a concern.

This is for me the ultimate Hulk Statue. In all honesty I don't think of it as a movie based statue. When I look at it all I see is the Hulk!!! Can't wait to see this in hand. I have been trying to picture it smaller in my mind so I can be amazed when it shows up and I take him out.

This has been a long day of waiting. Thanks to all for all of the photos to help pass the time until he gets here!!!!

Got this in the other day and love it. Here's a couple of face shots.

_DSC0617_zpsbead3389.jpg

_DSC0612_zps69c73d90.jpg

The teeth are awesome that was one of the first things I noticed.

^^^ Congrats bro, great shots of the face, yeah his teeth are awesome, probably best part of the statue :)

Thanks Mamba, I seriously wish they put that much effort into every statues teeth.

I like everything but the left eyebrow.

I know a lot of people are saying it but pictures really bring it out. You can't really even notice in person. If that helps.

I can't help to say the original Hulk PF is still far superior then the maquette. Everything from sculpt to paint is a tad better then this.

I just can't get past the eyebrows. Its like whoever painted them just didn't finish it or was rushed. Otherwise, good sculpt but the paint apps need work. Congrats to those that have one!

I just can't get past the eyebrows. Its like whoever painted them just didn't finish it or was rushed. Otherwise, good sculpt but the paint apps need work. Congrats to those that have one!

I'm not one for defending SSC and if there is something wrong i'll say it, but to me the left eyebrow seems to have more of a bump than the one on the SSC pictures. You can see it a few pages back.

I thought there was a problem as well until seeing the vids, but you can see why the left eyebrow is like it is on the ones we are getting. I guess this will rage on like it normally does on the forums, but i'm 100% happy with what i see and i've not been like that for a looooong time with SSC stuff.

Damn fedex decided not to deliver yesterday even though it was at the local office at 8am. Bastards. Hopefully they deliver today

I can't help to say the original Hulk PF is still far superior then the maquette. Everything from sculpt to paint is a tad better then this.
You go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself of that..but please do it somewhere else

This piece is BADASS

Not sure why people cant be happy with both the Hulk PF and the Maquette. I have both and can easily see how great these pieces are individually. Honestly, i cant see any issues with the Hulk Maquette...other than maybe wanting both eyebrows to sit level as opposed to having one higher than the other but that is really nit picking! The Hulk Maquette has gone down really well with those who have recieved it and i havent heard one person who has got one say that they dont want it...it seems to be those who were on the fence that are seeing faults and if i can give them some advice it would be that once you have this piece in hand you wont be disappionted and all the little niggles you had regarding eyebrows, colour, etc... would be put to bed :lecture :)

Not sure why people cant be happy with both the Hulk PF and the Maquette.)

:exactly: Plus one is comic and the other is film, so why even compare them?

I saw the Hulk PF sell for £770 the other day on Ebay. I got £700 for my Tyson Hulk Comiquette.

You can't say... The words "far superior" and then "tad better" dude... A tad is a very very small measure...lol

You go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself of that..but please do it somewhere else

This piece is BADASS

:exactly::goodpost:... All the PF lovers can love it in the PF thread, and just let Maq lovers be.

Not sure why people cant be happy with both the Hulk PF and the Maquette. I have both and can easily see how great these pieces are individually. Honestly, i cant see any issues with the Hulk Maquette...other than maybe wanting both eyebrows to sit level as opposed to having one higher than the other but that is really nit picking! The Hulk Maquette has gone down really well with those who have recieved it and i havent heard one person who has got one say that they dont want it...it seems to be those who were on the fence that are seeing faults and if i can give them some advice it would be that once you have this piece in hand you wont be disappionted and all the little niggles you had regarding eyebrows, colour, etc... would be put to bed :lecture :)

This piece threatens the value of the PF or it could... Reduce demand and the price will fall.. And this could easily replace the PF as THE HUlk for new collectors.

I love the Hulk PF and at the same time I am so excited to get the Hulk Maquette. I think they are both amazing pieces and i can't wait to have them side-by-side.
If you prefer one or another buy whichever pleases you or do like myself!
Buy them both!

This piece threatens the value of the PF or it could... Reduce demand and the price will fall.. And this could easily replace the PF as THE HUlk for new collectors.

I'm not saying it'll threaten the value but it'll definitely dent the demand. I would of viewed the Hulk PF as a personal Grail if it wasn't for the maquette. I only want one Hulk in my collection & this'll do great.

Funny thing is I actually find the Hulk Maquette more visually impressive to the Hulk PF but I would of preferred to of owned the PF because its the Comic Ver.

Back