Collection Intervention on Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen guy

there are 2 Kinds of Reality shows, the crap, scripted brainless TV shows like Jersey Shore and Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, the Batchelor, stupid crap like that.

and there is REAL reality shows, like this one, What I mean by that is, shows like these are more real, they deal with real people and they dont have scripts or stories, these are real people going to the show,
this one might be scripted as well, but it is not brainless,

at the end of the day, everything you watch is just for passing the time, you pretty much described any tv show or movie.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah-OK-Whatever-floats-your-Goat....jpg

The Catwomen guy just needs to relax, some stuff needed to go he had to accept that, some of the stuff he didnt even know he had! And i cant believe his chick sold it to that kid for 110 bucks, is it really worth that little? it looked awesome! Id love a Pfieffer bust!

That part was really aggravating! That bust is worth waaayyy more than that. When the collection "expert" woman said that was a great price, the bust was mass produced, he probably paid half that, etc. it proved she has ZERO idea what she's talking about.

Ugh those hoarders are so gross. I know it's an illness but I couldn't live in a cluttered area every damn day.

You merely adopted the clutter. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the clean until I was a man.

Watched this tonight, Are any of the people in the show members here?

It was cool seeing some common collectables people have on the show, all in all it was cool.

The Star Wars couple were nice, but they just had to much, they needed to 'slim down' the collection. I liked that Rex lifesize statue,

The Catwomen guy just needs to relax, some stuff needed to go he had to accept that, some of the stuff he didnt even know he had! And i cant believe his chick sold it to that kid for 110 bucks, is it really worth that little? it looked awesome! Id love a Pfieffer bust!

She just didnt support him but he was a little emotional him self, w.e. i hope hes in a better place.

Ill tune in again

That part was really aggravating! That bust is worth waaayyy more than that. When the collection "expert" woman said that was a great price, the bust was mass produced, he probably paid half that, etc. it proved she has ZERO idea what she's talking about.

my friend checked on Ebay and, one bust sold for 350 bucks, and another for 600 bucks, one of them came with a base and a whip as well, I guess that's why it was more,

but yeah, 110 was F_ ing stupid...
I don't know, maybe I'm just being mean, but I hated his wife, she had a really negative attitude, I mean, I don't hate her, I hate how negative she was about everything,

my friend checked on Ebay and, one bust sold for 350 bucks, and another for 600 bucks, one of them came with a base and a whip as well, I guess that's why it was more,

but yeah, 110 was F_ ing stupid...
I don't know, maybe I'm just being mean, but I hated his wife, she had a really negative attitude, I mean, I don't hate her, I hate how negative she was about everything,

I would be negative too if my spouse made debt from a garage full of crap that he didn't do anything with but let rot. :huh

I would be negative too if my spouse made debt from a garage full of crap that he didn't do anything with but let rot. :huh

It was more than that. She was disgusted by his collecting. Again, I defer to the scene with the Catwoman shirt which tells the story.

yeah Like Nam was saying, I understand the Debt and the hoarder problem, but I didn't see much chemistry between them, I don't want to talk about people that I don't know, but they seemed like the type of peeps that end up splitting, it felt like she really hated his collecting, which won't stop, once a collector always a collector,

is like, the first couple, you could see they loved each other, they loved star wars,
:dunno:dunno

Found it interesting that the Star Wars woman actually works at the Ranch where her auction was held. If I'm not mistaken she is the marketing manger there.

Either way I found the show to be pretty meh...I didn't even know about the show and was just flipping channels and saw the word "Toy". Only real aspect I liked was seeing all of their collections. Like others have said I didn't like the Catwoman guy's wife either. But really if he is going out buying toys/w.e instead of paying for his house/family...yeah things have to change. The Star Wars people just had a lot of stuff xD

Same goes for Toy Hunter. Seeing their stuff was way more interesting. Its host was annoying and the first two people had their stuff hidden away.

Last edited:
He need to get rid of that woman!!
I mean how can you not love CATWOMAN!!
I need to send him a picture of the new LSF CATWOMAN, give me his address I will take care of this!

Back