Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some photos with some other PFs. Thought it would be nic to have a few more comparison photos.

Thank you for the pics! I always appreciate when someone post these kind of comparison shots. They are awesome.

Well Sir ... So is THIS our Hulk... I think is going to be mine too given your review. .

Go for it Spidey!! I have had all three SS Hulks of this size range and this is My fav. I was never a huge fan of the PF due to the Kirby style face but that one was mighty nice. I loved the Comiquette with all the ripped muscles and action pose. I sold him to get ready for this one and I have no regrets. Even with the teeth issue.

Plus I know you like the more "realistic" approach to your statues. So with that in mind you just can't go wrong with this piece.

Who said anything about not getting it? :dunno

I expressed exactly the same as you just did. The piece is amazing (except for the eyebrows :monkey3 :D)

just a general statement, not referring to you bud. Someone earlier in the thread said they had cancelled their pre-order as a result, which seemed a little crazy to me.

Thanks for the advice. That is why I asked SS to be willing to give me a replacement if I can't fix it right. I just assume fix it as I am happy with everything else. But if I screw up or it just can't be fixed right, I will have to go with the replacement. To much $$$ to accept that flaw.

When in doubt return it and buy it again...lol

Go for it Spidey!! I have had all three SS Hulks of this size range and this is My fav. I was never a huge fan of the PF due to the Kirby style face but that one was mighty nice. I loved the Comiquette with all the ripped muscles and action pose. I sold him to get ready for this one and I have no regrets. Even with the teeth issue.

Plus I know you like the more "realistic" approach to your statues. So with that in mind you just can't go wrong with this piece.

Well I really do think that I will be getting this... It will be awhile, but this is SO awesome ... I just see Hulk, not movie Hulk, just THE HULK!!!

Finally Hulk has arrived :yess:

more Pics in my Collection Thread :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5418594#post5418594

8549144995_a3d8b60f2d_b.jpg

8550249046_60de5fbc1c_b.jpg

Alright, here are the running complaints so far:

1. No ES
2. Eyebrows
3. Shiny Face
4. Weight
5. Toes/Feet
6. Non-enamel teeth
7. Not getting him for 2 more months

Did I miss any?:rotfl

You got mine listed there, the only complaint I have is the wait for local retailers to get mine.

You missed 'not as good as PF'.

Am I the only one who doesn't like that Rhino?

I would buy the Hulk NOW if it was in danger of selling out... I wouldnt but Rhino with CBG's money... It isn't that I don't like it... I just don't need it. Whereas I am becoming more and more convinced that THIS will be my Hulk.... WWH will have to kick major *** for my mind to be changed....:lecture

IMG_5156.JPG

This head painting is not so shining ... and color more match with body.. I hope mine is as so too..

Back