Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one know if AP Collectibles will start to ship soon?

Emailed them last week and got a reply basically saying they expect to get them in this week and will ship them ASAP.

So far nothing yet (for myself and also a friend who ordered it through them), so we shall see.

Link to my full Hulk review with some more photos. Feel free to leave cash or comments.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/blog.php?b=716

P1180339_zps86289d1e.jpg

they don't make em like they used to, yet the price has gone waaaay up. gimme a 50 lb piece like my pf please..

Unfortunately the flip side to REALLY heavy pieces is the cost of shipping. Add in the bigger DIM for a piece like hulk and you'd have quite a lot of complaints about how the shipping cost to the east coast is now $80 or more (not to mention how much more expensive it would be to ship internationally) due to weight and size. :(

Even back when the original Hulk PF was new many people were not happy with final ship costs of the piece (and shipping pricing was more inexpensive back then). This was all due to the the hefty weight and size of that piece.

-SideshowAlex

Unfortunately the flip side to REALLY heavy pieces is the cost of shipping. Add in the bigger DIM for a piece like hulk and you'd have quite a lot of complaints about how the shipping cost to the east coast is now $80 or more (not to mention how much more expensive it would be to ship internationally) due to weight and size. :(

Even back when the original Hulk PF was new many people were not happy with final ship costs of the piece (and shipping pricing was more inexpensive back then). This was all due to the the hefty weight and size of that piece.

-SideshowAlex

Also, for anyone complaining about the weight, it's not like this thing is made of foam with a skim coat applied over top. It's still a solid looking and feeling statue. Just under 20 lbs. is fine by me, that way there is no worry about shelf capacity and it helps keep the shipping costs down. Win-win, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Also, for anyone complaingin about the weight, it's not like this thing is made of foam with a skim coat applied over top. It's still a solid looking and feeling statue. Just under 20 lbs. is fine by me, that way there is no worry about shelf capacity and it helps keep the shipping costs down. Win-win, in my opinion.

I agree :lecture & the fact that your got Judge Death on PO I instantly like you :1-1: :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex.
The issue I have is that the spec. is totally wrong.
If a statue is going to weigh 18lbs why were we lead to believe it was going to be 40lbs?
The opposite applied to the P1 LSB, spec. said around 4Kg but it was more like 9Kg in the end which messed up the way I had planned on displaying it.
How can you get the weight wrong by over 100%?

I take it SS got all the measurements right with Hulk though?

25.5" H (647.7mm) x 17.25" W (438.15mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)

And if ss can make all other stature heavy why not this one? Skaar is good weight to me, this statue makes me fee nothing is inside the statue. Soild statue feel much better. This is my personal thought .

Back