Mooncats Mansion of Mystery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont usually go for this Genre of Figure (Not to say I dont like this Genre) I usually go for more Science Fiction feel in my collection. But inspired by some of the customs and in particular a great headsculpt offered up by a customizer on here, I chose to add this incarnation to the collection. The headsculpt might be temporary Im still waiting on the finished original inspiration sculpt to become available. That said Im quite happy with the TTL one for the moment, I think even Serangs isnt that much greater especially when you figure in the cost of it ! That btw is the factory paint also.

Recipe:

ACI Suit
Ebay bought 1/6 tie
Modified HT (I think) machine gun
TTL Gestapo Headsculpt
All on a narrow shouldered truetype

As a rule of thumb I know double O doesnt have a handkerchief in his pocket . . . thats artistic licence

4033906629_189746d071_b.jpg

4034647338_c2c7cb2f08_b.jpg

Looks great!! I suppose this head is from the truetype african slim body?
You have of the stuff o Iron Man. Incredible ;)

Slim Truetypes and narrow shoulders arrived from SSC, I had originally intended to use the narrow shoulders on Sheppard, but in the end opted for the Slim, I think the slim suits the slightly smaller scale of Ada's work, with Les's paints on the sculpt here it is

before

3592161003_a467b11a67_b.jpg

after

3963286437_4a5dd731a4_b.jpg

Fantastic. Looks much much better! Only thing I'd maybe do is see if you can swap out the arms. I like how the original ones are painted, plus they are a bit more beefed up.

Always a pleasure to see your collection growing up mate ! I have to admit now, I regret to never start to bash Craig Bond. He looks dam' good !

What the heck is this? It looks awesome!!

Cant believe someone with an Egyptian avatar, doesnt recognise a Zat'nik'tel when they see one :rolleyes:

Any help :

Stargate,+Zat%27nik%27tel.jpg

Thx for the comments guys its always nice to spend sometime on something and get some feedback, nothing worse than spending some time on something and then have your post ignored, so thx

I dont usually go for this Genre of Figure (Not to say I dont like this Genre) I usually go for more Science Fiction feel in my collection. But inspired by some of the customs and in particular a great headsculpt offered up by a customizer on here, I chose to add this incarnation to the collection. The headsculpt might be temporary Im still waiting on the finished original inspiration sculpt to become available. That said Im quite happy with the TTL one for the moment, I think even Serangs isnt that much greater especially when you figure in the cost of it ! That btw is the factory paint also.

Recipe:

ACI Suit
Ebay bought 1/6 tie
Modified HT (I think) machine gun
TTL Gestapo Headsculpt
All on a narrow shouldered truetype

As a rule of thumb I know double O doesnt have a handkerchief in his pocket . . . thats artistic licence

4033906629_189746d071_b.jpg

i'm sorry, but to me the sculpt looks more like a monkey than Daniel Craig.... there must be a better hs out there you could grab for cheap...

Hmmmm, except the Feng's and Susala's Craig/Bond work, it is, to me, the best Craig's headsculpt and it's a damn good sculpt for this price.

I have the sculpt. My missus bought it for me off e-bay. I feel a bit bad about owning a re-cast of feng's head, but hey-ho, there's nothing I can do about it.

As ever in hand it looks brilliant. Better than on the picutres. It really is Daniel Craig, especially from the side.

They did a horrible job of painting the sculpt and the quality of the re-cast is shoddy, but the sculpt is top notch.

Hopefully I can post pictures of my figure when I finally get a camera.

Still very much looking forward to Susala's bond sculpt, btw.

Back on topic, nice figures Mooncat, sci fi stuff like iron man not my cup of tea as you would say, but they look cool. Nice one.

here is real Craig:
Daniel-Craig1.jpg

just look at the Feng sculpt, ears are HUGE! Nose/lips are also slightly exaggerated....

look at this one:
200811372726180.jpg

much more craig-like IMO...

Back