Mooncats Mansion of Mystery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's awesome, ive seen him before and he was plastic fantastic and you've really turned him into an awesome figure.

Those light-up tentacles are really sweet!

Been able to squeeze sometime in over the past few days to do a few tweaks to a Rappertunie figure.

I read somewhere on the boards (think it was Metaphorge) that the rappertunie figure was in scale (or there abouts)with SS figures :

3595312225_9008f92722.jpg

3596118660_ca6ec445b4.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Mooncat. I think he looks good. Great work on sculpting the belly, looks spot on with the reference pic. I like the paint too, you did a great job blending the colors around the belly area.
-Ryan

that would be a joint effort from me and zoolander. Thanks man. :rock
Your doctor octopus still really impresses me ! :rock Do you have a medicom spiderman to go with him ?.

awesome , I sold my medi spiderman a while ago but wanted to buy it again after seeing that headsculpt. It certainly makes the medi spiderman look like a more expensive collectible too. Post some pics please when it arrives , I'm still definitely gonna get one myself , the reason I sold was because I couldn't stand spiderman 3 and the whole way they made peter parker dye his hair black and go dancing in the street ! :lol:lol WTF was that ??!!. :lol
Anyway keep up the awesome work !. :rock How much was the overall cost of making the doc oc custom if you don't mind me asking ?.. :rock

off the top of my head

3 volt Leds £3.00

CR12 batteries £6.00

Jacket £8.00

Hands £3.00

Boots £3.00

Pants £4.00

BBi G3.5 Body £8.00

Glasses £3.00

Original figure about £14.00

Great Rappertunie, nice belly scuplt and the paint look good to me, massive improvement over what it was.

Did not know hasbro made this guy and that he's in scale is really cool. Will have to look this one up.

Sigs linked to this thread and although Ive already posted these on seperate threads, Im adding them to this ongoing one :

Jack O'Neill

3595323627_ae5b1b3081.jpg

also my finished arnie :

3596131276_f084c05a4f.jpg

head painted by Xeno

Last edited:
If your reffering to his leg being silver ? I dont prefer his leg being silver so I did the lot in gold.

However if your refering to something else then I am unaware of that :)

Yeah I am talking about the silver leg, it seems that a fan like you clearly are would want to keep it authentic.

I like authentic, but I like what I like as well and in my minds eye when I think of c3p0 i dont see him with 1 silver leg.

Does he have a silver leg throughout the films (apart from when we see him obviously with his wires and no skin ?)

Back