LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent you did it again! Your work never seems to stop amazing me! :chew :clap
That's just too cool for words :)

I apologize to anyone still waiting for their heads, it's obvious at this point that gdb's package was probably lost or stolen :(

With that said I'm going to start casting new heads tomorrow morning for you guys. I will of course send the new package using high priority shipping to make sure we can track the damn thing this time!

Itchy your LaFleur turned out great! Love it!!!
I'm new to the board & want to get one. Any way to still order one? I'm still not very savvy with navigating this site, yet.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Love the close-ups Brent! :rock

And thank you too Anthony for offering to cast our headsculpts again and re-send them to Brent. So sorry they got lost, but I guess we should have supposed it... send the next ones on an Ajira flight instead ;)

My pleasure :)

I completed the new batch of castings earlier, cleaning and drilling them tomorrow so they should be out for delivery by Thursday the latest.

I'm new to the board & want to get one. Any way to still order one? I'm still not very savvy with navigating this site, yet.
Thank you!

:welcome1:

pm sent :)

Fantastic, finally a paintjob that makes the head actually looks like Sawyer!
Execellent job!

Hey, I'm right here :lol

But Brent's work is superb.
I don't think I'm even playing the same game as him let alone in his league.

But give me a break, I've only been doing this for a couple of months, ffs.

Hey, I'm right here :lol

But Brent's work is superb.
I don't think I'm even playing the same game as him let alone in his league.

But give me a break, I've only been doing this for a couple of months, ffs.

I'm not bashing you at all man, but at first I thought the headsculpt has a problem with the likeness because i just coulnd't see sawyer.
But now with that painjob i can def see him.

Good news, everyone!
d6e6bd3e.png

The moose have done their job! I just now got a knock on my door and...:thud:

There it was: postmarked way back in May, as if the package was routed through a wormhole into the future.

In short, the heads have arrived. :yess:

85b9c9e8.jpg

Woooooot! I came so close to shipping the new ones! This is cause for a banana dance celebration!
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Back to sculpting! :)

Woooooot! I came so close to shipping the new ones! This is cause for a banana dance celebration!
:banana:banana:banana:banana

Back to sculpting! :)

Can't wait to see your next project!

:banana:banana:banana:banana

I'm so glad I caught you! I emailed you before I even opened the box to inspect them (they are perfect). I saw your return address and knew I had to act.

Whew! After weeks of checking the mail, at first eagerly, and then anxiously, just "whew!"

I am going out for food units and then I will PM everyone to make sure the news gets out and then I will start on these guys tonight!

I will PM everyone to make sure the news gets out and then I will start on these guys tonight!

:clap

You already know what I like you to aim for sir! Eyes to his left please! And maybe a little darker in the goatee stubble...

sawyer-lost.jpg

Oh, wait, wrong pic! :slap

sawyer-lost.jpg

James-SAWYER.jpg

:hi5:

Wow does he really have that many tattoos or is that from another movie/show? That must have been a pain for the make up department to cover up every time he has his shirt of on Lost.

Wow does he really have that many tattoos or is that from another movie/show? That must have been a pain for the make up department to cover up every time he has his shirt of on Lost.

I'm pretty sure it was for another movie or something. The pic just popped up in my Google Image search. The site was in Spanish though so I don't know exactly where it's from.

I'm pretty sure it was for another movie or something. The pic just popped up in my Google Image search. The site was in Spanish though so I don't know exactly where it's from.

yeah that was from a couple of years ago for something he was working on.

The Sawyer looks awesome! Is it too late to order the Sawyer head? Thanks, Rande

Back