LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a bump in case anyone has missed this and wants to add their name or Karen has a small update for us. :)

No important updates yet, sorry (meaning no pics). All I know is the sculptor is working on it as he told me a couple days ago.
Will post pics as soon as he send me some :)

For those like me who are thinking ahead... found this outfit on eBay and it just SCREAMS Sawyer. (to me anyways, I just picked it up with a TTL 3.0)

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350320678745&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

aci-fashion-731-set-g.jpg

I too would like to sign up for this if its ok! Been wanting one in 1/6 scale for eons (ok, since the show originally premiered). Course need to see the final sculpt beforehand but it sure sounds great!

Well guys...
Just wanted to tell you that I have just seen some in progress pics of the Sawyer headsculpt... The sculptor has asked me to not to post them yet as he needs to work on it a bit more but I will say that so far...

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew
(And this comes from a diehard Sawyer fan who wants perfection, at least, as much as possible ;) )

If everything goes as planned, I should be able to post the pics of the finished headsculpt next week :)

Yeah, I am also anxious to see the head sculpt of Sawyer! I know I definitely want one. If he is smiling, or scowling. :D Either way I'm in.

It´s pissed off Sawyer :)
I don´t know if you´ll like it... but I can tell you I love it.

EDIT: it looks kinda like this:

2woyohj.jpg

Hey, that's a great portrait to use for Sawyer, and it's a recent picture too. One from a few episodes ago. I'm fine with that for the head sculpt portrait! :D

He did outstanding work on the District 9 head sculpt too! I can't wait to see what Sawyer will look like.

A ticked off Sawyer works though do like that sly evil grin of his too! That sculpt of Wikus is amazing! Can't wait to see the pics of Sawyer :)

Back