LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like pretty good likeness, but there seems to be something off about the back of his hair. Its hard to get a real sense of the sculpt without more photos, especially a shot from head on and a profile. Post more please :)

151bs.jpg

It looks like pretty good likeness, but there seems to be something off about the back of his hair. Its hard to get a real sense of the sculpt without more photos, especially a shot from head on and a profile. Post more please :)

Now that you mention it I agree. This top pic looks phenomenal, but the second one looks off. I think it's because of the shape of the back of his head.

But it's instantly recognizable as Sawyer. I'm digging the detail under his eye and the understated stubble. You got the furrowed brow look too without making it look like a caricature!

*for comparisons sake (and a laugh) ;)

20087280906108086.jpg

Hey guys! I just arrived from my trip to London so I will update the list asap.

Glad to see the pics have been posted already. I like it but I´d also like to see it from more angles. The only thing I´d have to say something about is the nose. Maybe it´s the angle but I find it a bit too...small...or maybe "short" I mean, from the top to the bottom where the nostrils start it looks a bit "short/small" dunno how to explain it but it doesn´t look exactly like his nose to me and I think his nose and chin are the main parts of his face that need to be spot on to be just him.
But once again, maybe it´s just the pics, I dunno. Would love to see more :)
Thanks for posting them for me!

please put me down on the list.

Will there be a good Jack head made. I am not a fan of the medicom even with a good repaint.

please put me down on the list.

Will there be a good Jack head made. I am not a fan of the medicom even with a good repaint.

I´d love to have a good Jack (I have the Medicom repainted) so if Nek is interested and there are enough people interested I´ll be happy to start another group order for a Jack headsculpt commission when this one is finished and Nek is ready to take it :) (I think he´s busy with other projects so we´d have to wait for some time though)

WOW, Kind of late getting back to this thread, but glad I am. That is a great sawyer.
How much is the sculpt?
You say the neck will be removed?
What body is it being created for?

Namaste LOST fans! :)

I'm currently in the process of doing a wax transfer to tweak some features but here are some shots of the final super sculpey version:

151bs.jpg

152p.jpg

The neck is temporary, it will be removed for the final mold. I hope you guys like it!

That is a great Sawyer! Love the smoldering intensity in his eyes, the emotionally-injured but defiant lips and the forehead tension and the take on the beard!

Thanks Brent! Count me in! :)

It will be an honor to paint this head for you!

The only thing I´d have to say something about is the nose. Maybe it´s the angle but I find it a bit too...small...or maybe "short" I mean, from the top to the bottom where the nostrils start it looks a bit "short/small" dunno how to explain it

I think that's the only thing 'off' about his actual face. His nose isn't quite broad enough making it look pointy. But like you've said, it's hard to judge without a full straight on shot. I think Anthony nailed everything else feature wise, even down to the little mole under his eye. Tweak the nose and the hair a bit and it'll be perfection! :naughty

I think Anthony nailed everything else feature wise, even down to the little mole under his eye. Tweak the nose and the hair a bit and it'll be perfection! :naughty

You know, I hadn´t noticed the mole until I saw it on the headsculpt, damn you Nek, you killed my view of Mr. Perfection :lol

Namaste LOST fans! :)

I'm currently in the process of doing a wax transfer to tweak some features but here are some shots of the final super sculpey version:

151bs.jpg

152p.jpg

The neck is temporary, it will be removed for the final mold. I hope you guys like it!

Thanks Brent! Count me in! :)

Looking good!

How much is the sculpt?
You say the neck will be removed?
What body is it being created for?

$35 plus shipping.

As far as Anthony has said, yes. Since Sawyer normally has his shirt open there was a mini vote and 'no neck' won out for aesthetic reasons.
So far I think the majority of us are using the TTL 3.0 (the one with the sculpted neck/chest. They're a solid alternative to a TT and about half of the retail cost. (I grabbed mine for $18 on eBay. But I didn't shop around at all so I'm not sure if they can be found cheaper)

Not sure if Anthony is creating the head SPECIFIC for a certain body though although the TTL 3.0 comes with 2 different adapters.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback!

I agree about the hair, the back of his jaw is a bit big so it doesn't help but everything will be fixed through the wax process. Everything will be re-worked, even the nose missy :lol

I'm also working on a little Dharma something from the show. Any guesses? ;)

Back